Request for Booking - Force MPV
Trusted by our regular customers
Request for Booking - Force MPV
- Force MPV Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Force MPV Reviews(1)
Force Motors india recently launched all-new Force One SUV that may be a true-value-for-money product.The corporate is once more in news that they're going to be launching a MPV by the tip of next year or in early 2014. Force Motors MPV are supported last generation model of Mercedes Viano and...
Write A Review For Force MPV
Force MPV News
- Merwyn Lim overtakes Gurmeet Virdi for Top spot in RFC India 2016 Davender Soni, 27-07-2016 Chandigarh’s Gurmeet Virdi remains the top Indian driver in the competition...
- Warn Industries Named as Winch Partner for Force Gurkha RFC India 2016 Autoportal Team, 01-06-2016 The third edition of the event will be held in Goa from 22nd July to 29th...
- Sahara Force India reveals new F1 car in Barcelona Davender Soni, 23-02-2016 Force India has revealed its 2016 Formula 1, the VJM09 in Barcelona.
- Off-road expo's Rainforest edition to kick-off on 24th July 2015 Arjit Garg, 23-03-2015 Organized by Cougar Motorsport, the off-road expo is one of its kind...
- Hyundai Elantra - Upwardly mobile Ashish Masih, 05-09-2016 Hyundai's latest Elantra promises to up the ante in the slow executive sedan...
- Audi A4 - Be the One Arjit Garg, 29-08-2016 We recently test drove the car on the picturesque roads from Bhubaneswar to...
- Renault Kwid 1.0: First Look Autoportal Team, 22-08-2016 Kwid was already one of the best propositions in its segment and now it’s...
- Ford Mustang 5.0 V8 GT: Finally you may have the Pony! Abhijeet Singh, 03-08-2016 After a wait of about 50 years, Ford has made a right-hand-drive version of...
Force MPV OverviewForce Motors association and technical collaboration with Daimler AG goes long back. So much so, that the former’s most successful product, the Force Traveller is essentially, a re-badged version of an old Mercedes Benz light commercial vehicle called Transporter. Moreover, the engines used in most Force products are made under license from the German automaker. Now however, Force Motors wants to expand its utility vehicle portfolio in India, which is currently limited to Force One SUV and the Force Gurka SUV.
Slated for a commercial launch in 2014, is Force Motors’ first luxury nine-seater utility vehicle based on the Mercedes Benz Viano. Force Motors had signed a license agreement with Daimler AG for the MPV project back in July 2012 that will let the Indian automaker re-badge the Viano MPV and sell it under Force branding in the Indian market. Furthermore, Force Motors already has an on-going arrangement with MBtech Powertrain GmBH (MBtech) for sourcing technical assistance in the capacity of engine installation, vehicle build quality and electronics refinement.
Powering the upcoming Force MPV will be the same set of engines, which currently serve the Force One SUV, i.e. the Mercedes Benz-licensed 2.2-litre, common-rail, four-cylinder diesel engine that is able to produce 140PS of max power, which gets transmitted to rear wheels. The engine will be mated to a 5-Speed manual gearbox.
The said Force MPV will be manufactured at a new assembly line at its Pithampur facility in Madhya Pradesh, for which the company has infused an investment of over Rs 400 crore. Currently, the company rolls out a range of light commercial vehicles, utility vehicles, tractors and diesel engines from its Pithampur and Akurdy facilities, which boast of a combined capacity of over one lakh units per annum.
Force Motors is reportedly, targeting to sell over 2,500 units of its new MPV in 2014 itself and over 5,000 units in the financial year 2014-15.
Other Force Cars
Ask a Question on Force MPV
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car: