- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Force MPV Reviews (1)
Read all Force MPV Reviews Write a Review
Force MPV Sales Statistics
Force MPV News
- 2017 Force Gurkha launched at Rs. 8.38 lakhs Anurag Busi, 21-03-2017 The Force Gurkha is built on a very strong platform and chassis which is welded...
- Merwyn Lim overtakes Gurmeet Virdi for Top spot in RFC India 2016 Davender Soni, 27-07-2016 Chandigarh’s Gurmeet Virdi remains the top Indian driver in the competition and...
- Warn Industries Named as Winch Partner for Force Gurkha RFC India 2016 Anurag Busi, 01-06-2016 The third edition of the event will be held in Goa from 22nd July to 29th July 2...
- Sahara Force India reveals new F1 car in Barcelona Davender Soni, 23-02-2016 Force India has revealed its 2016 Formula 1, the VJM09 in Barcelona.
- Honda Mobilio Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga - Compact MPV Wars Ranojoy Mukerji, 19-08-2014 Many people might be led to think that these two competitors would be quite similar,...
- Hyundai Xcent – Hyundai ups the ante Ashish Masih, 25-04-2017 The 2017 Xcent is more rounded than before and seems like the near perfect entry...
- Ford Figo Sports Edition First Test Drive Prashant Singh, 21-04-2017 How is the new Ford Figo Sports Edition different from its standard version? And...
- Volvo S60 Polestar: Inverse but proportional Abhijeet Singh, 16-04-2017 Volvo's sensible but fast S60 Polestar makes it to India. Out here at the Kari Motor...
Force MPV Overview
Slated for a commercial launch in 2014, is Force Motors’ first luxury nine-seater utility vehicle based on the Mercedes Benz Viano. Force Motors had signed a license agreement with Daimler AG for the MPV project back in July 2012 that will let the Indian automaker re-badge the Viano MPV and sell it under Force branding in the Indian market. Furthermore, Force Motors already has an on-going arrangement with MBtech Powertrain GmBH (MBtech) for sourcing technical assistance in the capacity of engine installation, vehicle build quality and electronics refinement.
Powering the upcoming Force MPV will be the same set of engines, which currently serve the Force One SUV, i.e. the Mercedes Benz-licensed 2.2-litre, common-rail, four-cylinder diesel engine that is able to produce 140PS of max power, which gets transmitted to rear wheels. The engine will be mated to a 5-Speed manual gearbox.
The said Force MPV will be manufactured at a new assembly line at its Pithampur facility in Madhya Pradesh, for which the company has infused an investment of over Rs 400 crore. Currently, the company rolls out a range of light commercial vehicles, utility vehicles, tractors and diesel engines from its Pithampur and Akurdy facilities, which boast of a combined capacity of over one lakh units per annum.
Force Motors is reportedly, targeting to sell over 2,500 units of its new MPV in 2014 itself and over 5,000 units in the financial year 2014-15.
Other Force Cars
More on Force MPV