- Side view
- Front view
- Rear view
- Steering wheel
- Instrument Cluster
- Rear seats
- Front seats
*Images shown are for reference only. Actual colours may vary from the ones shown here
Force One Key Features
Controls on Steering Wheel
Control your audio output, switch to cruise control and access bluetooth connectivity without taking your hands off the wheel.
Dual AC Vents For Each Row
All three row Air conditioning (HVAC) with independent AC control for first row and second/third rows.
2 Din Music System
JVC 2 Din Audio System complete with bluetooth connectivity, Aux and 4 speakers.
Key Features will be different from variant to variant
- Spacious cabin
- Engine sourced from Mercedes Benz performs well and sounds great
- The six-seater variant gets captain seats and offers good space in the last row as well
- Considering the price, the interiors could be better equipped and have better quality
- Price is on the higher side when compared to its competitors
- Transmission could be improved
Force One Price List
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
- Force One Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Force One Specifications
*Ex-Showroom Price range in New Delhi
Force One Reviews (37)
Read all Force One Reviews Write a Review
Force One Sales Statistics
Force One News
- Force Motors opens a new CV dealership in Pune Akshit Juneja, 19-01-2014 Force Motors inaugurated its second Commercial Vehicles dealership- Mahalaxmi Fo...
- 2017 Force Gurkha launched at Rs. 8.38 lakhs Anurag Busi, 21-03-2017 The Force Gurkha is built on a very strong platform and chassis which is welded...
- Merwyn Lim overtakes Gurmeet Virdi for Top spot in RFC India 2016 Davender Soni, 27-07-2016 Chandigarh’s Gurmeet Virdi remains the top Indian driver in the competition and...
- Warn Industries Named as Winch Partner for Force Gurkha RFC India 2016 Anurag Busi, 01-06-2016 The third edition of the event will be held in Goa from 22nd July to 29th July 2...
- Tata Hexa vs Toyota Innova Crysta vs Mahindra XUV500 Abhijeet Singh, 09-12-2016 Tata Hexa is entering a segment which already has two popular best-sellers, Toyota...
- Nissan Terrano - The Terrain'Oh' Arjit Garg, 16-07-2015 Does the Terrano borrow the style and engineering from the other Nissan SUVs or is...
- Tata Safari Storme vs Mahindra Scorpio - Indigenous Beasts Arjit Garg, 21-07-2015 While the Mahindra gave a complete makeover to the Scorpio last year, Tata recently...
- Tata Hexa – Upwardly mobile Ashish Masih, 25-10-2016 The Hexa is more than just a reskinned version of the Aria, it’s a very worthy rival...
Force One Overview
The present ex-showroom (New Delhi) price range of the SUV varies between Rs.8.99 lakhs to Rs.12.29. Within this price range the domestic car maker offers this car in 6-seater and 7-seater versions. The SUV can be availed in two versions: EX and SX, SX can be availed in 6-seater and 7-seater version and then there are two others 6-seater SX with ABS and 7-seater SX with ABS which brings the total number of Force One models to 5.
Apart from highly impressive exteriors and interiors, the SUV also adorns a super powerful power mill. The five models of Force One are powered by a very powerful 2.6-litre diesel engine accompanied by turbo charger and inter cooler. The engine carries an ability to deliver power worth 140PS against a peak torque of 321Nm. The car also possesses a strong braking and suspension systems that adds another feather in its cap. The car delivers a very stable driving experience over city roads as well as highways. The gear shifts are efficient and body roll in control which is a big win considering the fatal conditions of Indian roads and rough usage buyers like to put their SUVs to. The car is presently competing against Mahindra XUV 500, Tata Safari, and Ford Endeavour that bear a pretty long list of features along with a strong known brand back up which is presently lacking in Force One.
Force One Exterior
The well sculpted body toned wheel arches accompanied by large windows, body toned ORVMs and roof rails give a robust look to side profile of the car. The side running aluminum steps is an intelligent add-on considering the fact that SUVs are mostly bought by those who have a large family that includes senior members and vulnerable ladies. Other noteworthy features that define its class are rear windscreen with wiper and washer, front demister, a pair of chrome plated exhausts, and stylish hub caps. The car bears a ground clearance of 205mm and a fuel tank capacity of 70-litres which makes it a suitable option for long distance journey and off-roading. Force is currently offering this car in six vivacious colors that include an emphatic grey, a moon dust silver, a bold black, robust blue, and fierce red.
Force One Interior
The seats are plush and well cushioned and offer sufficient thigh, lumbar, and back support to accommodators making the car again a suitable option in terms of long journeys.
The quality of upholstery and plastics used is moderate and seems justified considering its segment. The dashboard bears a relatively dark color while the instrument cluster looks quite bright behind the steering right in front of driver’s eyes. On the left is a silver lined HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) unit that keeps car’s temperature comfortable with respect to external conditions. Even on a scorching hot day, the air conditioner takes not more than a few minutes to chill down complete cabin. The tilt adjustable steering perfectly complements the adjustable driver’s seat ensuring complete comfort and convenience to its accommodator. Along with, the second row seats are captain seats that can be reclined or double folded as per need. A center arm rest has been provided in this row in top end variants. Surprisingly, the third row seats are front facing with reclining and folding option. The tilt adjustable multi functional steering comes with a cruise control that makes driving much easy across all kind of roads. Other comfort offerings include an integrated music system that comes with Bluetooth function, speakers, and AUX-in port.
Force One Engine & Transmission
Force One Mileage
Force One Braking and Safety
Force One Performance and Handling
The car offers quite a decent ride along highways as well as regular city roads. The performance is aided by its multi-functional steering wheel that comes with cruise control, powerful engine, and a strong suspension system that keeps the car intact over potholes and uneven paths. The car can smoothly glide over 0-100kmph speed gap within 17 seconds. The car can smoothly attain top speed of 150kmph which seems quite convincing considering its size and weight.
What do we think about Force One?
The exteriors and designed seem quite conventional and fail to present a unique mark in memory. The high ground clearance and strong suspension system makes it quite a suitable offering in terms of long journeys and adventurous rides. The braking system is pretty good and offer minimum body roll which means the car is fit for all kind of rough roads and drives. On interior front, the cabin is bright and airy due to an extended wheelbase and light color upholstery. Apart from space, the cabin is filled with all kind of convenience features that help you enjoy a comfortable ride along all kind of paths.
The power and mileage offered by its updated power mill is sufficient but needs to be improved considering the hard competition offered in this domain by Mahindra and Tata Motors. The ride quality is pretty good and acts as a strong plus point in overall profile of the vehicle. But the biggest challenge that Force faces is that of brand of recognition. Apart from a small club of motor and utility vehicles enthusiast, there are hardly any buyers who know about Force One. The lower penetration of this brand in Indian territories is another issue that Force needs to address if it needs to register aggressive growth in Indian market.
Force One Competitors
Other Force Cars
More on Force One