Ford B MaxDiscontinued
Get On-Road Price for Ford B Max
Request for Booking - Ford B Max
Request for Booking - Ford B Max
Ford B Max
- Ford B Max Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Ford B Max Reviews(1)
As expected, the B-Max’s interior expertise is dominated by its distinctive door layout. If you’ve not seen footage then it’s straightforward enough to clarify. basically, the automotive has no central pillar - wherever the rear doors on most cars square measure connected - that means access to...
Ford B Max News
- Ford will export of India-made EcoSport to US, Despite Donald Trump's threat Davender Soni, 20-01-2017 Ford has decided to go ahead with its export plans of the India-made EcoSport...
- Video - 2018 Ford Mustang gifted to Veteran by Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Autoportal Team, 19-01-2017 Ford Motor Company along with Hollywood star Dwayne Johnson handed a brand...
- 2018 Ford Mustang unveiled; brings major changes Autoportal Team, 19-01-2017 Ford has unveiled 2018 version of its popular Mustang with a number of...
- Ford India Launches EcoSport ‘Platinum Edition' at Rs 10.39 lakh Davender Soni, 19-01-2017 The exteriors of Ford EcoSport get an impressive dual tone look featuring a...
- Toyota Fortuner vs Ford Endeavour - Hulking up Ashish Masih, 11-01-2017 Two old schools rivals meet in an all-new avatar. But which one is best and which...
- Ford Aspire, long term review, first report Ashish Masih, 10-11-2016 We've just completed a month with the Ford Aspire petrol, and it's more impressive...
- Ford Mustang 5.0 V8 GT: Finally you may have the Pony! Abhijeet Singh, 03-08-2016 After a wait of about 50 years, Ford has made a right-hand-drive version of the iconic...
- 2016 Ford Ecosport - The Crossover King Arjit Garg, 16-02-2016 Ford has recently updated the Ecosport and added 9 more bhp under the hood.
Ford B Max OverviewFord launched its global mini-MPV, the Ford B-Max at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show and was presented in the same year at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona - the first time in the history, when a global automotive product got its debut at a technology show. But at the time, it made complete sense, since Ford also wanted to use the technology event platform to debut the company’s voice-activated, in-car connectivity feature ‘SYNC’ that is seen in the EcoSport SUV today.
The seven seater MPV is based on Ford’s B-platform that also underpins the Fiesta hatchback, Fiesta sedan and the EcoSport compact crossover. The main highlight of the MPV is the Ford’s new Easy Access Doors system that does not feature any B-Pillars leading to a wide door opening of 1.5 metres.
The Ford B-Max comes powered with the new 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine, replacing the normally aspirated 1.4-litre and 1.6-litre units. The EcoBoost engine has been tuned to give 100PS or 125PS of max power, depending upon the model. The engine line-up could also include, the 1.6-litre Duratorq TDCi diesel powerplant.
If launched in the Indian market, the Ford B-Max will rival the likes of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, Nissan Evalia and the Honda Mobilio.
Other Ford Cars
Ask a Question on Ford B Max
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car:
Tata Hexa - Request Call Back
For any query, please provide the following details. Our representative will call you back.
Assured Benefits worth Rs. 33,000 /-
Your request has been accepted. We will soon arrange a call for you with an Autoportal Executive.