Ford B Max
Ford B Max
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
- Ford B Max Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Ford B Max Reviews (1)
Read all Ford B Max Reviews Write a Review
Ford B Max Sales Statistics
Ford B Max News
- Ford EcoSport wins Six Awards Vikas Yogi, 22-12-2013 Ford EcoSport has won six awards in different categories at the Bloomberg TV-Aut...
- Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti, Renault, Nissan, Mahindra & Ford Cars – April 2017 Davender Soni, 27-04-2017 Hurry and get amazing deals on your buys.
- Ford EcoSport Titanium to now come with 8.0-inch touchscreen unit Anurag Busi, 26-04-2017 The company has sold 4,662 units of the product in the Indian market last month.
- All-new Ford EcoSport Unveiled in China ahead of 2017 Auto Shanghai Davender Soni, 18-04-2017 The new Ford EcoSport made its Asia Pacific debut at a special Ford event in the...
- Toyota Fortuner vs Ford Endeavour - Hulking up Ashish Masih, 11-01-2017 Two old schools rivals meet in an all-new avatar. But which one is best and which...
- Ford Aspire, long term review, first report Ashish Masih, 10-11-2016 We've just completed a month with the Ford Aspire petrol, and it's more impressive...
- Ford Mustang 5.0 V8 GT: Finally you may have the Pony! Abhijeet Singh, 03-08-2016 After a wait of about 50 years, Ford has made a right-hand-drive version of the iconic...
- 2016 Ford Ecosport - The Crossover King Arjit Garg, 16-02-2016 Ford has recently updated the Ecosport and added 9 more bhp under the hood.
Ford B Max Overview
The seven seater MPV is based on Ford’s B-platform that also underpins the Fiesta hatchback, Fiesta sedan and the EcoSport compact crossover. The main highlight of the MPV is the Ford’s new Easy Access Doors system that does not feature any B-Pillars leading to a wide door opening of 1.5 metres.
The Ford B-Max comes powered with the new 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine, replacing the normally aspirated 1.4-litre and 1.6-litre units. The EcoBoost engine has been tuned to give 100PS or 125PS of max power, depending upon the model. The engine line-up could also include, the 1.6-litre Duratorq TDCi diesel powerplant.
If launched in the Indian market, the Ford B-Max will rival the likes of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, Nissan Evalia and the Honda Mobilio.
Other Ford Cars
More on Ford B Max