*Images shown are for reference only. Actual colours may vary from the ones shown here
Ford Classic Key Features
Bluetooth Music System
The Bluetooth enabled MP3 player with CD player, an aux-in and 4 speakers lets you play your favourite track on iPod, phone.
Speed Sensing Control
Speed Sensing Volume Control automatically adjusts the volume of music or radio, if it is turned on.
ORVM With Turn Indicators
The new Classic comes with electrically operated ORVMs with turn indicators that are beautifully crafted into the mirror cowls.
Key Features will be different from variant to variant
- Performance oriented
- Frugal range of engine options
- The top-end Titanium variant is loaded with features
- Looks outdated in the face of the competition
- High cost of service
- Price seems high when compared to the rivals
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Ford Classic Reviews (85)
Read all Ford Classic Reviews Write a Review
Ford Classic Sales Statistics
Ford Classic News
- Official: Ford Classic Now Starts From Rs.4.99 Lakhs Udit Vishal, 22-01-2014 Ford India has slashed the price of its mid-size classic sedan, now range starts...
- Ford Classic prices slashed upto INR One Lakh Akshit Juneja, 14-01-2014 Ford India dropped the price of its Classic sedan upto INR one lakh
- All-new Ford EcoSport Unveiled in China ahead of 2017 Auto Shanghai Davender Soni, 18-04-2017 The new Ford EcoSport made its Asia Pacific debut at a special Ford event in the...
- Ford India Launches Figo and Aspire Sports Edition in India Davender Soni, 21-04-2017 Ford India launched the ‘Sports Editions’ of Figo hatchback and Aspire compact s...
- Honda WR-V – Mix and match Ashish Masih, 08-03-2017 Honda hopes that surging sales in the compact SUV space will help the WR-V find plenty...
- New Honda City – Long live the king Ashish Masih, 20-02-2017 Honda has updated the popular City sedan with plenty of new features and subtle changes...
- Chevrolet Sail - Value seeker Ashish Masih, 08-12-2015 The Sail sedan offers a roomy cabin, with decent features at a sensible price. Should...
- Hyundai Xcent vs Maruti Dzire vs Honda Amaze - Sub-4 Galore Arjit Garg, 23-11-2015 We’ve pitched the top three selling cars in sub-4 metre sedan segment against each...
Ford Classic Overview
So when such a company comes up with a car that is christened as an affordably Sedan, the world is all ears. And when such a car is being offered in one of the most booming automobile markets of the world, it is definitely a head turner. The car in discussion is the Ford Classic. Earlier named as Ford Fiesta Classic, it is eventually changed as Ford Classic as a standalone product. This car is offered with six variants both petrol and diesel fuel options.
The petrol variants are offered with a four cylinder in line 16 valve DOHC engine while the diesel variants are offered with a four cylinder in line 8 valve SOHC engine. Touted to be offered with a first in class Bluetooth system, the car is reasonably priced and is expected to be a game changer in the Indian automobile industry.
Ford Classic Exterior
The front fascia features the front grill that has a honey comb design and the Ford logo decorates in gently on it. The bumper however features air vents over which the nameplate is positioned with fog lamps on either end. The car comes with crystal barrel headlamps, radiator grille surround, driver and passenger mirrors and stylish turn indicator on the outside rear view mirror. All the variants come with 14 inch steel wheels. Other than the base end LXi of both petrol and diesel section, other variants come with tailgate handle in a same shade as that as the car body002E
Ford Classic Interior
The CLXi and Titanium variants also pack four speakers and driver seat height adjustment feature. The interior have instrument cluster featuring the intelligent distance to empty display, tachometer, headlamp on key off warning, door ajar indicator, low fuel warning lamp. All these are offered on all the variants. In terms of entertainment however the features are quite biased. The low end LXi variants get neither an MP3 player not the coveted Bluetooth phone interface. The CLXi variants of petrol and diesel come with MP3 player with radio and AUX In facility. The audio streaming, call logs, call controls such as swapping, hold, mute and phone features such as SMS notification, full phonebook access and privacy mode are all restricted to the titanium variant. The interiors also feature air conditioning with heater facility on all the variants. The drive away lock and electrically adjustable outside rear view mirrors (ORVMs) are provided only to the titanium variants.
Facilities such as power steering with tilt adjustable steering, front and rear power windows and electric boot release are some of the basic comfort features given to the base LXi models with intelligent rear defogger, rear centre armrest and height adjustable rear head rests offered for the mid range CLXi models. The interior spacing is comfortable with ample leg room which is evident from the 4282 mm length of the vehicle. The 1468 mm height also gives a hint at the generous head room provided with the vehicle. With a boot space of 430 litres and a fuel tank capacity of 45 litres, the vehicle is a true winner when it comes to the interior comforts.
Ford Classic Engine & Transmission
Ford Classic Mileage
Ford Classic Braking and Safety
The mid range CLXi comes with all he earlier features along with Programmable keyless entry with Auto relock. And the Titanium variants of both fuel types however come with all these features and a load of other features such as anti lock braking system, fog lamps, driver and passenger airbags, etc.
Ford Classic Performance and Handling
What do we think about Ford Classic?
Ford Classic Competitors
Other Ford Cars
More on Ford Classic