How can I pair my mobile’s bluetooth with Ford Figo's music bluetooth set?
By: S B Pramanik on 29 october 2016
The Bluetooth cell phone part of the system provides interaction with the audio system and your cell phone. It allows you to use the audio system to make and receive calls without having to hold your cell phone.Before you can use your cell phone with your Ford EcoSport, it must be paired to the audio system. The following procedure is required before an initial Bluetooth phone connection can be made.
• Press the PHONE button and then keep pressing the MENU button to scroll to the ADD DEVICE display. Press the OK button.
• Press the OK button again and note the six digit number displayed.
•3. Search for Bluetooth devices using the cell phone. For information on phone settings, refer to your phone user guide.
• Select FORD AUDIO from the list of Bluetooth devices found by your phone.
• Enter the six digit number into your phone when prompted to pair the audio system and phone. If the audio display changes to SECURE PIN, together with a different six digit number you do not need to enter a code into your phone. Check the number on the audio display matches the number displayed on your phone and confirm pairing if prompted.
• Once pairing has been successful SET PRIMARY will be displayed on the audio display.
• Press the OK button twice to confirm your phone as the primary device for all future connections.
Related Questions on Ford EcoSport
omkar jadhav 2017-12-131Answer
CliNson joy 2017-12-041Answer
Abdul azeem 2017-10-241Answer