- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Ford Endeavour-2013 Reviews (5)
Read all Ford Endeavour-2013 Reviews Write a Review
Ford Endeavour-2013 Sales Statistics
Ford Endeavour-2013 News
- Ford Aspire Gets 3-Star Safety Rating from Global NCAP Mayank, 06-03-2017 On the other hand, Chevrolet Enjoy received a disappointing zero star rating for...
- Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti, Hyundai, Tata, Ford & Datsun Cars – February 2017 Davender Soni, 25-02-2017 Current Offers and Discounts on the cars from the brands like Maruti Suzuki, Hy...
- 2017 Ford EcoSport Facelift Spotted in India Mayank, 21-02-2017 The 2017 Ford EcoSport facelift had its world premiere at the 2016 Los Angeles M...
- 2018 Ford EcoSport has been spied in China; India launch expected in late 2017 Anurag Busi, 18-02-2017 the 2018 Ford EcoSport, which has been spied in China, is expected to launch in...
- Toyota Fortuner vs Ford Endeavour - Hulking up Ashish Masih, 11-01-2017 Two old schools rivals meet in an all-new avatar. But which one is best and which...
- Tata Hexa vs Toyota Innova Crysta vs Mahindra XUV500 Abhijeet Singh, 09-12-2016 Tata Hexa is entering a segment which already has two popular best-sellers, Toyota...
- 2016 Toyota Fortuner - Bold and dutiful Ashish Masih, 14-11-2016 Does the new Fortuner live up to all the hype? Or should you shop for a big SUV somewhere...
- Toyota Innova – The king of MPVs Ashish Masih, 27-10-2014 Even though it is almost a decade old, the Innova still manages to be one of the...
Ford Endeavour-2013 Overview
Ford Endeavour-2013 Exterior
Ford Endeavour-2013 Interior
There's an inbuilt Sat-Nav, DVD player, and a reverse parking camera too. The dashboard might sport a simple design but much like the rest of the vehicle, it has a charm about itself that gets lost in the busy looking units in more modern cars.??Occupant comfort is good, and given that the cabin's roomy, it would never feel claustrophobic in the Endeavour. Availability of large space makes it a viable option for those who like to spend their weekends away from the city.
Ford Endeavour-2013 Engine & Transmission
If you choose the latter, there's also a 4x4 version available, which should interest the off-roader type. The other two 4x2 options are rear wheel driven.
Also, the 2.5L version is available only with a 5-speed manual gearbox while the 3L versions come only with 5-speed automatic 'boxes.??The automatic makes sense, because it makes driving the hulk of an SUV easier. While it's docile and not really problematic when it comes to driving, even in city traffic, but the added size hampers the ease.
Ford Endeavour-2013 Mileage
Ford Endeavour-2013 Braking and Safety
All variants get front airbags for the driver and passenger, while side airbags are exclusively available on the 3L versions.
Ford Endeavour-2013 Performance and Handling
As far as handling goes, we shouldn't forget that it's still an old-school SUV. It doesn't like to be hurled around, and the weight and the added overhangs aren't the best ingredients for a sporty vehicle. It can tackle bad roads easily, and when it comes back on the road, the Endeavour will be happy cruising along the straight line.
What do we think about Ford Endeavour-2013?
Ford Endeavour-2013 Competitors
Other Ford Cars
More on Ford Endeavour-2013