- 360 View
- Interior 360 View
*Images shown are for reference only. Actual colours may vary from the ones shown here
Ford Fiesta Key Features
Smart Keyless Entry
With smart Key simply touch a button on the front door or boot handle. Once inside, press the engine start button and drive away.
Ford Sync System
Ford Sync System helps you connect to the infotainment system on the go and select functions like music, navigation and radio.
Rain Sensing Wipers
The Ford Fiesta comes with Rain Sensing Wipers that turn on and adjust their speed automatically for light and heavy rain.
Key Features will be different from variant to variant
- Brilliant performance and handling in the city as well as on the highway
- Comfortable front seating and interiors
- Looks fresh and modern
- Rear seating feels cramped
- After-sale service needs improvement
- Small boot space
Ford Fiesta 360° View
Interior 360° Degree View
Wondering how the insides of the Ford Fiesta look like? Get a tour of this car with the 360° degree view of the interior. Enjoy a lifelike view of the interior design of this car. Check out how the manufacturer has utilized the space and how spacious the legroom as well as the headroom are. Get a feel of the quality of the material used and see how the dashboard looks like. Check AC vents, infotainment system and other utility equipment on offer. See if the car offers steering-mounted controls. In a nutshell, this 360° degree interior view walks you through the inside of Ford Fiesta. Click anywhere on the image and drag it to the left and right to rotate. Zoom to enlarge the view!
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Ford Fiesta Reviews (92)
Read all Ford Fiesta Reviews Write a Review
Ford Fiesta Sales Statistics
Ford Fiesta News
- Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti, Hyundai, Mahindra & Ford Cars – March 2017 Davender Soni, 24-03-2017 Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Mahindra & Ford Cars in...
- Ford Aspire Gets 3-Star Safety Rating from Global NCAP Mayank, 06-03-2017 On the other hand, Chevrolet Enjoy received a disappointing zero star rating for...
- Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti, Hyundai, Tata, Ford & Datsun Cars – February 2017 Davender Soni, 25-02-2017 Current Offers and Discounts on the cars from the brands like Maruti Suzuki, Hy...
- 2017 Ford EcoSport Facelift Spotted in India Mayank, 21-02-2017 The 2017 Ford EcoSport facelift had its world premiere at the 2016 Los Angeles M...
- Honda WR-V – Mix and match Ashish Masih, 08-03-2017 Honda hopes that surging sales in the compact SUV space will help the WR-V find plenty...
- New Honda City – Long live the king Ashish Masih, 20-02-2017 Honda has updated the popular City sedan with plenty of new features and subtle changes...
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire AGS – The automatic choice Ashish Masih, 29-06-2016 The Dzire becomes the latest car in the Maruti stable to get the cost effective but...
- Hyundai Xcent vs Maruti Dzire vs Honda Amaze - Sub-4 Galore Arjit Garg, 23-11-2015 We’ve pitched the top three selling cars in sub-4 metre sedan segment against each...
Ford Fiesta Overview
The Fiesta sedan has gone under the hammer quite rigorously and thus comes with with an array of cosmetic changes both inside and out. Despite being a mid-sized sedan, it has been versed with the firepower of a premium sedan which it flaunts with utter nonchalance. Ford has eradicated the Titanium + variants this time around from the Fiesta lineup in order to simplify it and keep the price competitive. It may not be the best all-rounder sedan but it is certainly the best Fiesta and much more advanced, up-market and attractive than the previous iterations. The company has made special efforts in order to present it as a quintessential safety vehicle by incorporating ABS, EBD and Drive-side Airbag as standard feature.
Ford Fiesta Exterior
Also, the bonnet has been morphed and adjusted a bit in order to accommodate the newly designed sleek, laser-cut wraparound headlamps. As we go sideways, there are the tweaked ORVMs and the wheel arches that have been fitted with 15' star shaped alloy wheels (top-end variant only). In the base and mid variant, these alloys are replaced by the conventional steel ones with wheels caps . At the rear, the company has installed an all new tail light cluster along with the slightly modified bumper. The Titanium variant, being the top-end variant of the entire line-up, also has rain sensing automatic wipers and guide me home automatic headlamps. The sedan would now come with two additional colors in addition to the earlier ones - Golden Bronze and Smoke Grey.
Ford Fiesta Interior
The rear seats can be folded completely which further helps in extending the boot space. The sedan has plenty of space to store the small belongings in the form of cup holders, glove box compartment, bottle holders, magazine pockets etc. to name a few. If your phone's battery has died up, looking to charge it and searching a accessory power socket, viola! there are two in it. Driver's seat is height adjustable, providing extra comfort and convenience during long runs.
The USP of the interior cabin is the Ford’s latest voice-operated Sync system that comes with the indispensable features like Emergency Assistance and AppLink. As known, the emergency assist automatically dials the emergency number in the case of any accident and mishap; it has already proved its mettle with the compact SUV EcoSport. Similarly, the Applink accommodates some particular applications of the phone to display on the Fiesta's infotainment system. Both these features can be quite handy in opposite circumstances, providing immense assistance. In addition, the sedan comes loaded with MP3-compatible music system with six speakers (four front and two rear coaxial) which supports AUX and USB connection for external music devices and audio-streaming. The sedan comes with a boot space of 430 litres which is sufficient to swallow a decent amount of luggage. However, sadly, ford hasn't been able to get rid of the poor legroom in the back seat cordon and it is still quite congested at the rear seats.
Ford Fiesta Engine & Transmission
It is coupled with the company's conventional 5-speed manual gearbox which transfers the power to the front wheels of the sedan and all the possibilities of an automatic transmission go in vain. Though, the maximum power output and torque performance is similar to the previous model but the company has tuned the engine effectively to obtain higher fuel efficiency than before, without hampering the performance.
Ford Fiesta Mileage
Ford Fiesta Braking and Safety
Additionally, for the sake of safety pf occupants, there are Energy absorbing bumpers, Crumple zones, and Door reinforcements. On the other hand, in order to ensure protection from thieves and lock-pickers, the company has incorporated several security features like Central locking, Remote programmable key entry with greeting lamps, Child lock, Engine immobilizer etc. to mention a few.
Ford Fiesta Performance and Handling
What do we think about Ford Fiesta?
Ford Fiesta Competitors
Other Ford Cars
More on Ford Fiesta
Ford Fiesta Important Features
- Ford Fiesta Boot Space Capacity
- Ford Fiesta Ground Clearance
- Ford Fiesta Fuel Tank Capacity
- Ford Fiesta Power windows
- Ford Fiesta Air Conditioner
- Ford Fiesta ABS
- Ford Fiesta Airbags
- Ford Fiesta Bluetooth Connectivity
- Ford Fiesta Defogger
- Ford Fiesta Music System
- Ford Fiesta Steering Mounted Controls