What is the minimum down payment required for Ford Figo Aspire and is the car loan taken on ex- showroom price or the on road price of the car? Does the Figo Aspire come equipped with a music system?
By: Vipin on 28 january 2016
Ford Figo Aspire can be booked at a minimum amount of Rs. 30,000/-. The amount for down payment will depend on the bank from where you will take the financial assistance and the dealer. There are some banks that offer zero down payment facilities as well but mostly would give you a loan for 90% of the price to the max which makes the remaining 10% of the cost of the car as your down payment.
As far as the amount of car loan is concerned, it again depends on the bank where you take the loan from. Under general banking practices, the loan amount does not include insurance and registration cost which is the difference between showroom price and on road price. Therefore, a car loan will most probably be given on the ex- showroom price.
Ford Figo Aspire has a music system equipped but it is not offered on the Ambiente Petrol as well as Ambiente Diesel.
Related Questions on Ford Aspire
Dr jayant 2016-09-031Answer
I wish to buy a compact sedan or a compact SUV. I have shortlisted Ford Aspire but I am worried about its long term running. Also, can we expect a facelift of the Ford Aspire in the coming 2016? What changes are expected?
I booked a Ford Figo Aspire Titanium Plus recently but have been hearing a lot of complaints regarding the same. I’ve heard that since it’s a new car, it is facing electrical and mechanical faults. Should I wait for some time so that Ford can correct the issues and offer more stable models? It is also being said that Ford is using cheaper parts for this model. Is that so?
Ayush Gupta 2016-07-131Answer
More on Ford Aspire