FORD FIGO FACELIFT – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How many variants of the Ford Figo facelift are currently available in India? What are they?
The Ford Figo Facelift has multiple variants in both petrol and diesel versions. Apart from the fuel system, Ford also offers one Automatic Transmission variant with a petrol motor while the rest variants have a manual transmission set-up.
2. How does Ford ensure the safety of their customers?
Ford ensures the safety of driver and passengers by equipping the car with safety features like airbags, child safety lock, power door lock, headlamp beam adjuster, Antilock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD), engine immobilizer, hill and brake assist, and traction control. The features available vary according to the variant selected.
3. Is the Ford Figo Facelift available in an Automatic Transmission variant?
Yes. the Ford Figo Facelift is available with an automatic transmission gearbox. The variant is equipped with a petrol fuel system and an AT 6-speed gearbox.
4. What are the engine specifications of Ford Figo Facelift?
The three engines currently powering the Ford Figo power the new Facelift version too.
a. 1196 cc, 4-cylinder, 1.2 litre Ti-VCT petrol engine generating peak torque of 112 Nm @ 4000 rpm and peak power of 88 bhp @ 6300 rpm
b. 1499 cc, 4-cylinder, 1.5 litre Ti-VCT petrol engine generating max power of 111 bhp @ 6300 rpm and peak torque of 136 Nm @ 4250 rpm
c. 1498 cc, 4-cylinder, 1.5 litre TDCi diesel engine that generates 100 bhp @ 3750 rpm of power and 215 Nm @ 1750-3000 rpm of peak torque.
5. What are the seating capacity and boot space offered by this car?
This car is a five-door hatchback with a seating capacity of 5 passengers in a 2 at the front and 3 at the rear arrangement. It has an adequate boot space of 280 litres.
6. Which automobile sector does this car belong to? Whom does it compete with?
7. How much fuel economy does the Figo Facelift return?
Both MT and AT petrol variants return a fuel economy of 12 kmpl in the city and 15 kmpl on the highways. The diesel variants offer an efficiency of 17 kmpl in the city and 20 kmpl on highways.
8. What are interior and exterior comfort and convenience features available in this car?
The various comfort features available in this car are 12 V power outlets, keyless entry, cruise control, front and rear fog lamps, steering-mounted audio controls, climate control, and electrically adjustable rear view mirrors.
9. How fast can this car go? What is its acceleration?
The petrol variants can reach a maximum speed of around 160-170 kmph while the diesel variants top out at around 165-175 kmph. The former leaps from rest to 100 kmph in 15.5 seconds while the latter takes 17 seconds for the same task.
10. How many colour options are available with Ford Figo Facelift?
The Facelift version is offered in similar seven colours that are available with the current Ford Figo, namely Ruby Red, Oxford White, Deep Impact Blue, Ingot Silver, Smoke Grey, Sparkling Gold and Tuxedo Black.
11. Is Ford Figo Facelift too expensive for the Indian market?
When compared to other compact hatchbacks available in India, Ford has aptly priced their car. It has all the features that make it a preferred choice for many customers. Ford Figo facelift is suitable for daily commute as well as short or occasional long drives and hence it is not too expensive.