How do I make & receive calls through Ford Figo’s audio?
By: edward gittens on 21 january 2017
To answer the phone calls through Ford Figo’s audio, first you would need to connect your mobile phoneto bluetooth of Ford Figo using below procedure:
• Press the PHONE button and then keep pressing the MENU button to scroll to the ADD DEVICE display. Press the OK button.
• Select the VIA DEVICE and press OK.
• Once VIA DEVICE has been selected FIND FORD BT will be displayed on
the radio display.
• Note the six digit number displayed.
• Search for Bluetooth devices using the cell phone. For information on phone settings, refer to your phone user guide.
• Select FORD BT from the list of Bluetooth devices found by your phone.
• Check if the number on the radio display matches the number displayed on your phone and confirm pairing if prompted
• Once pairing has been successful SET PRIMARY will be displayed on the radio display.
• Press the OK button twice to confirm your phone as the primary device for all future connections. Press the OK button twice to confirm your phone as the primary device for all future connections.
• The Bluetooth device name is displayed on the audio unit.
TO DOWNLOAD YOUR PHONEBOOK FOLLOW THIS PROCESS:
1. Press the PHONE button and then keep pressing the MENU button to scroll to the LOAD PHONEBK display.
2. Press the OK button.
OUTGOING CALLS CAN BE MADE IN PHONE MODE BY:
• Entering a number using the keys on the radio.
• Selecting a contact from the downloaded phonebook.
• Selecting a number or contact from the call history log.
• Using quick dial by pressing one of the radio preset buttons.
• Using the redial function.
• Using the cell phone.
INCOMING CALLS CAN BE ANSWERED BY:
• Pressing the call pickup button on the audio unit
• using the cell phone.
Calls can be rejected using the end call button on the audio unit or by using the cell
Related Questions on Ford Figo
Dr Rajnish 2017-04-221Answer
SAJAL DAS 2017-04-181Answer
Himangshu Daimary 2017-03-101Answer