User review on Ford Figo written by Thrishul Reddy on 04 March 2016
Thrishul Reddy's review on Ford Figo Titanium1.5 TDCi
Year of Manufacture : 2015 | Driven no. of Kms. : 4000
- Pros: I drive it mostly in the city, have taken it few times on highway, it gets sticked onto the roads quite well and even cornerings are confident enough, it has surpassed my expectations in terms of handling and driving dynamics.
- Cons: i felt was with it's tyre size, it would have been better if ford could have managed to provide 15 inch alloys instead of 14 inch current ones atleast for the top 2 versions of Titanium and Titanium +.
1. First reason for me to buy this car was it's exterior looks which was something unique for a hatchback
2. The performance of the car so far is simply amazing, im very happy for the decision made to buy this one
3. I was said at the time of car delivery that it would give a mileage of 14-15 kmpl in the city conditions till the first service and you may not believe me but the truth is that i managed to churn out a mileage of 19.2 kmpl average in the city well even before my first service and even now im finding great mileage figures of 19-20 kmpl in the city with ac running all the time
4. Now talking about it's performance, i already have a skoda octavia and i love driving that one for it's driving dynamics and believe me figo has it all, it has got a very powerful engine with almost 100 bhp, any gear you might be in, once you cross that 1500 rpm, engine is all yours just push the accelerator and you could really feel the car pushing you forward be it in any gear, you still find car gaining it's momentum even at 110-120 kmph and you pushing throttle further you have sufficient power on offer
5. I would also like to mention about the handling of the car, as i have already mentioned i also have an octavia which has a hydraulic steering which some times feels heavy in the city traffic and with this new figo im really enjoying taking my car around the corners and in the city traffic as you can control the steering hardly with one hand, so light and crisp it is.????????
6. Last but not the least i would like to say that this one is really a compact sized monster with well built quality, awesome power, great mileage, reasonable price range.
User Reviews for Ford Figo Competitors