Cars in India |
Select City

Where do I connect a vacuum pipe for a vacuum gauge in my Ford Mustang?

By: steve on 2017-12-08

1 Answers:

As per user reviews for connecting a vacuum pipe for vacuum gauge in Ford Mustang you need a point on the inlet manifold after the throttle as the manifold has a vacuum operated set of tuning flaps. For precise information, I advise you to contact your local Ford service center or to some skilled mechanic.

Raju    2017-12-08

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

That was really nice of you! Your reply to the question is going to benefit hundreds to make a buying decision! It'll appear post moderation on the site

Spare Parts Price