How do I pair my phone with the audio system of Honda Brio S MT?
By: Vaibhav on 2017-30-06
Here is how to connect your mobile phone to bluetooth of Honda Brio:
• Press the Bluetooth setup button in your Audio System.
• The Bluetooth setup menu will be displayed.
• Make sure your phone is search or discoverable mode, then select OK.
• Audio System automatically searches for a Bluetooth device.
• Select your phone when it appears on the list.
• If your phone does not appear, you can select Refresh to search again. If your phone still does not appear, select Phone Not found and search for Bluetooth devices using your phone.
• From your phone, search for Honda HFT.
• The system gives you a pairing code on the audio/information screen.
• Confirm if the pairing code on the screen and your phone match.
• A notification appears on the screen if pairing is successful.
That was really nice of you! Your reply to the question is going to benefit hundreds to make a buying decision! It'll appear post moderation on the site
Related Questions on Honda Brio
Sneha 2014-23-042 Answers
Digvijay 2014-22-052 Answers
Jagpal 2014-04-062 Answers
Bhuvan 2014-06-062 Answers
Giriraj 2014-26-062 Answers
Happy 2014-10-072 Answers
Kalpna 2014-25-113 Answers
priyansh 2015-06-023 Answers
jayendra adhangle 2015-12-062 Answers
Leela Krishna 2016-24-061 Answer
Amitava Khan 2017-06-011 Answer
Alka 2017-06-041 Answer
Kiruthiga Devi 2017-19-041 Answer
Vaibhav 2017-30-061 Answer
Javed Hazarika 2018-30-011 Answer
Debasish Banerjee 2018-06-031 Answer
Nijo Joseph 2018-02-061 Answer