How do I pair my phone with the audio system of Honda Brio S MT?
By: Vaibhav on 30 june 2017
Here is how to connect your mobile phone to bluetooth of Honda Brio:
• Press the Bluetooth setup button in your Audio System.
• The Bluetooth setup menu will be displayed.
• Make sure your phone is search or discoverable mode, then select OK.
• Audio System automatically searches for a Bluetooth device.
• Select your phone when it appears on the list.
• If your phone does not appear, you can select Refresh to search again. If your phone still does not appear, select Phone Not found and search for Bluetooth devices using your phone.
• From your phone, search for Honda HFT.
• The system gives you a pairing code on the audio/information screen.
• Confirm if the pairing code on the screen and your phone match.
• A notification appears on the screen if pairing is successful.