The audio system of my Brio indicates a bluetooth connection but there is no audio sound, what should I do?
By: Javed Hazarika on 2018-30-01
Here are some suggestions:
• The volume of your car’s audio system may be muted. Make sure that it is not muted and the volume is up.
• If a cord is connected to the audio in jack, then unplug it.
• Make sure the playback controls of the audio device are set to bluetooth.
• Also, make sure your mobile phone is playing audio, and the volume is up.
• If nothing works, then turn off or disable bluetooth on all other paired devices nearby, then reconnect and play the device you want to hear.
Hope this helps.
That was really nice of you! Your reply to the question is going to benefit hundreds to make a buying decision! It'll appear post moderation on the site
Related Questions on Honda Brio
Sneha 2014-23-042 Answers
Digvijay 2014-22-052 Answers
Jagpal 2014-04-062 Answers
Bhuvan 2014-06-062 Answers
Giriraj 2014-26-062 Answers
Happy 2014-10-072 Answers
Kalpna 2014-25-113 Answers
priyansh 2015-06-023 Answers
jayendra adhangle 2015-12-062 Answers
Leela Krishna 2016-24-061 Answer
Amitava Khan 2017-06-011 Answer
Alka 2017-06-041 Answer
Kiruthiga Devi 2017-19-041 Answer
Vaibhav 2017-30-061 Answer
Javed Hazarika 2018-30-011 Answer
Debasish Banerjee 2018-06-031 Answer
Nijo Joseph 2018-02-061 Answer