Honda City Latest News
- 2017 Honda City facelift crosses 25,000 bookings added by Davender Soni 05-05-2017 on, 16:44 The all-new Honda City crosses 25,000 booking mark in Indian market since its launch.
- 2017 Honda City facelift crosses 14,000 bookings added by Mayank Gupta 16-03-2017 on, 18:28 More importantly, 40 percent of the total bookings are for the range-topping ZX grade.
- Book 2017 Honda City Facelift at Rs. 999 added by Mayank Gupta 09-03-2017 on, 15:22 2017 Honda City can be booked at our website by paying just Rs. 999/- with assured benefits worth...
- 2017 Honda City Facelift Crosses 10,000 Bookings added by Mayank Gupta 02-03-2017 on, 19:05 The Japanese automaker, banking on the high demand for the City facelift, registered a growth of ...
- 2017 Honda City facelift - customisation packages and accessories added by Mayank Gupta 22-02-2017 on, 15:47 The response has been quite overwhelming as the sedan has notched up close to 6000 orders till date.
- 2017 Honda City Facelift Launched at Rs. 8.50 Lakhs added by Mayank Gupta 14-02-2017 on, 12:44 The 2017 Honda City is available in both petrol and diesel fuel trims in 5 trims: S, SV, V, VX, ZX.
- 2017 Honda City Facelift Bookings Start at Rs. 21,000 added by Mayank Gupta 06-02-2017 on, 12:46 The 2017 Honda City facelift would be launched on February 14, 2017 in the Indian market.
- 2017 Honda City expected to launch in February, ahead of its rival Maruti Ciaz added by Anurag Busi 23-01-2017 on, 14:13 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, a direct competitor of Honda City, had outsold the Honda car by around 5,000 ...
- 2017 Honda City facelift teased ahead of its global launch added by Anurag Busi 07-01-2017 on, 16:39 Beating away all the earlier speculations of the Honda City facelift featuring Chinese Honda City...
- 2017 Honda City Facelift Clear Images Out added by Mayank Gupta 29-12-2016 on, 14:30 The purported leaked images showcase the front fascia and rear profile of the new sedan.
- Honda City facelift arriving in India by January 2017 added by Anurag Busi 12-09-2016 on, 16:20 Honda City facelift will continue to be offered in both petrol as well as a diesel engine.