Cars in India |
Select City

One of the rear A/C vent of my Honda City VX is broken and I need a replacement. From where should I get a new one?

By: Gaurav on 18 april 2016

1 Answers:

You should approach the nearest company authorized service station to get the new rear A/C vent for your Honda City. However, you can also get it from any reliable after-sales shop.

Rohit   2016-04-18

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

More Questions on Honda City 2017