Cars in India |
Select City

What if navigation card of my Honda City damaged?

By: Katragadda Ravindra babu on 2017-09-05

1 Answers:

You can buy a new card from your local Honda dealer or from Honda spare parts distributer.

Manoj    2017-09-05

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

That was really nice of you! Your reply to the question is going to benefit hundreds to make a buying decision! It'll appear post moderation on the site

More Questions on Honda City