How to install AVN in the base model of Creta?
By: Amit Gupta on 27 january 2017
• The first thing you need to do prior to installation of AVN is to disconnect the battery so that if there is a short, the GPS equipment will not be damaged.
• Then you would need to remove the panels surrounding the car's stereo system using the panel tools. For entire installation process you may need tools like (screwdrivers, pliers, panel tool, drill and drill bits, wire stripper and crimping tool, ratchet with socket set, torx driver set, utility knife, wiretaps, disconnects, both male and female)
• Then position the AVN in a way that it doesn’t interfere with the movements behind the wheel.
• Then connect the wires in a proper way as instructed in the manual provided with the AVN system. Once the wires are connected, connect the CPU to the navigation system and replace all the panels that were removed.
• You should only connect the power wire to the car battery once all other wiring has been connected.
• In the end turn the car on and test the AVN functioning, there should not be any issue if installation was proper. If it is not working, I advise you to get it installed from your local Hyundai service center.
Related Questions on Hyundai Creta
Rajendra chaubey 2017-04-201Answer
P Subramanyam Rao 2017-04-171Answer
kailash chand 2017-04-091Answer
More on Hyundai Creta