Car to fell in love with
User review on Hyundai Creta written by Rajanvir Benipal
on 30 October 2018
Rajanvir Benipal's review on
Creta 1.6 CRDI SX
Year of Manufacture : 2016 | Driven no. of Kms. :
I am 6 feet tall and wanted to have car which should be comfortable to drive. Also I wanted a good leg space as my father has undergone knee replacement surgery. Earlier I was interested in buying XUV but cleaning and maintaining that car is real pain.
I bought Creta 1.6 SX Diesel. Hyundai has really surprised me with this amazing car. I drove from Ranchi to Raipur, Raipur to Chandigarh, Chandigarh to Allahabad and back.
1. Car handling is superb even at 150 plus.
2. Suspension is awesome. Proved its quality in Ranchi Allahabad Himachal and Punjab interior. Never tried completely off road as never came across such long stretch.
3. Fuel economy has surprised me. Company quotes 19.67kmpl but trust me I have achieved 20.4 to 20.7kmpl on highway. First I thought I miscalculated it but then 55Ltrs Full tank and distance measured till Fuel reserve alarm cant lie.
4. Boot space is more than sufficient. Plus middle seats can be lowered to increase space. 5. Engine performance is good in its class. Engine response is good and creates less noise and vibration.
1. CRUISE CONTROL is missing. I feel it should have been there for Creta named among SUVs.
2. Infotainment system could have been better although standard one serves the purpose.
User Reviews for Hyundai Creta Competitors