Hyundai i20 Active FAQs
1. What is the tyre pressure on Hyundai i20 active?
The tyre pressure on the front wheels for Hyundai i20 Active is 32 psi and for the rear wheels it is 35 psi. Ensuring optimum tyre pressure is essential as it can adversely impact the mileage and stability of the car .
2. Is there any waiting period for a new Hyundai i20 Active in India?
No, presently there is no waiting period applicable to Hyundai i20 Active in India. You might need to wait for a few days if you line in a non-metro city or choose a slow moving colour or variant.
3. Which colours are available for Hyundai i20 Active in India?
Hyundai i20 Active in India is available in six different colours - Phantom Black, Retro Shine, Sleek Silver, Earth Brown, Polar White, and Red Passion. The price remains unchanged for any of the above-mentioned colours chosen by you.
4. What is the top speed in Hyundai i20 Active? How long does it take to reach from 0 to 100 kmph?
Hyundai i20 active comes with two fuel options - petrol and diesel. The petrol variant reaches from 0-100 in under 15 seconds and can register a maximum speed of 160 kmph. The diesel variant moves from 0-100 kmph in 14 seconds and can achieve maximum speeds of 165 kmph.
5. Please provide some information on the engine in Hyundai i20 Active?
Hyundai i20 Active is available with two engine options in India. The petrol variant sports a 1.2-litre Kappa engine that is capable of churning out maximum power of 82 bhp and top torque of 220 Nm and is mated with a five-speed manual gearbox. The diesel variant comes equipped with a 1.4-litre CRDi engine that gives a maximum power of 89 bhp and a torque of 220 Nm. The diesel variant comes with a six-speed manual gearbox.
6. Can I buy Hyundai i20 Active through CSD Canteen in my city?
Yes, Hyundai i20 Active is available through CSD canteens in India. For more details regarding pricing, waiting period and availability, you need to get in touch with the nearest CSD canteen or Hyundai dealership in your city.
7. How much waiting period applied for Hyundai i20 Active CNG variant?
Sorry, at present, Hyundai i20 Active is available with only two fuel options, petrol and diesel. There are no updates from the company regarding availability of a CNG variant anytime soon.
8. Please tell something about the warranty period and distance for Hyundai i20 Active?
A new Hyundai i20 Active comes with a 2-year warranty from the company against manufacturing defects. There is no limitation on the distance for the warranty. In most cases, you can also opt to extend the warranty by paying some extra charges. Extended warranty saves you against unforeseen expenses on your car.
9. How many people can travel in Hyundai i20 Active comfortably? How much is the storage space for luggage?
Hyundai i20 Active is a crossover that offers comfortable seating capacity for five passengers. There is plenty of legroom for the rear passengers complementing the spacious seats. You get 285 litres of boot space in the car, which is just about adequate for two suitcase or bags.
10. What is the mileage offered by Hyundai i20 Active on highways?
Hyundai i20 Active is available with both petrol and diesel fuel options. The petrol variant offers an ARAI certified mileage of 17.9 kmpl on the highways and 13.5 kmpl in the cities. The diesel variant offers 21.2 kmpl on the highways and 17.2 kmpl in the cities. The figure might vary slightly according to the traffic and road conditions.