Hyundai Santro Xing
Hyundai Santro Xing
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Hyundai Santro Xing Reviews (32)
Read all Hyundai Santro Xing Reviews Write a Review
Hyundai Santro Xing Sales Statistics
Hyundai Santro Xing News
- Hyundai Santro & Chevrolet Spark to be phased out by year end? Arjit Garg, 28-10-2014 The officials from both the companies have remained tight-lipped on this matter...
- Hyundai India Inaugurates Global Quality and Training Centre in Faridabad Mayank, 28-04-2017 Being located in Faridabad (Haryana), India Quality Centre (INQC) is one of the...
- Hyundai Creta facelift to launch in 2018 Anurag Busi, 27-04-2017 Along with this mid-cycle facelift, Hyundai is also presently working on bringin...
- Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti, Hyundai, Chevrolet & Tata Cars – April 2017 Davender Soni, 27-04-2017 Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Chevrolet & Tata Cars in...
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 vs Hyundai Eon 1.0 - Litre Class Battle Arjit Garg, 13-07-2015 We pitched the Hyundai Eon 1.0L against the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 and this is what...
- Maruti Alto vs Renault Kwid vs Datsun Redi-Go Ashish Masih, 28-03-2017 Budget car buyers have never had it so good. You can choose cars that offer style,...
- New Alto K10 – Affordable motoring Ashish Masih, 22-10-2014 The arrival of the automatic gearbox promises to make the Alto India's most hassle...
- Hyundai Xcent – Hyundai ups the ante Ashish Masih, 25-04-2017 The 2017 Xcent is more rounded than before and seems like the near perfect entry...
Hyundai Santro Xing Overview
This B-segment hatch is now also offered with factory-fitted LPG/CNG kits which makes it more desirable especially in metro cities where CNG filling stations are not in scarcity. The Santro Xing is running in its eleventh year but the company still manages to sell more than 3000 units a month on an average.
Hyundai Santro Xing Exterior
There is sufficient glass area all around which ensures excellent visibility. Body-coloured bumpers, rear-view mirrors, and door handles on the upper variants make the appearance seem quite cohesive. The hatch gets 13-inch steel rims shod with 155/70 section tubeless radial tyres. Black plastic strips run across the sides and on bumpers to prevent the car from minor scratches. The rear taillight assembly gets the vertical design treatment while a high mounted brake light adds to the safety aspect.
Hyundai Santro Xing Interior
This 5-seater comes with ample amount of storage space where one can put small knick-knacks, and a rear parcel tray is also provided to protect the contents of the boot from prying eyes.
Even in the LPG variant, the Toroidal LPG tank is designed and placed in such a way that it does not eat up much of the boot-space. The car comes loaded with features like a powerful A/C, decent music system with USB and AUX connectivity, power steering, front power windows, and a tripmeter to name a few.
Hyundai Santro Xing Engine & Transmission
DPiL (Differentially Programmed Intelligent Injection) that provides the optimum amount of fuel in the combustion bay; and RTiL (Real Time Intelligent Ignition system) that helps in lowering the emission. Altogether, the active intelligent-drive system helps the engine to dissipate the power in a linear form while maintaining an admirable fuel economy figure. Power is sent to the front wheels through a five-speed manual gearbox.
Hyundai Santro Xing Mileage
Hyundai Santro Xing Braking and Safety
Hyundai Santro Xing Performance and Handling
What do we think about Hyundai Santro Xing?
Hyundai Santro Xing Competitors
Other Hyundai Cars
More on Hyundai Santro Xing