Hyundai Santro Xing
Hyundai Santro Xing
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Hyundai Santro Xing Reviews (32)
Read all Hyundai Santro Xing Reviews Write a Review
Hyundai Santro Xing Sales Statistics
Hyundai Santro Xing News
- Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti, Hyundai, Mahindra & Ford Cars – March 2017 Davender Soni, 24-03-2017 Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Mahindra & Ford Cars in...
- Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti, Hyundai, Honda & Tata Cars – March 2017 Davender Soni, 24-03-2017 Autoportal brings some more set of benefits on the brands like Maruti Suzuki, Hy...
- Hyundai Inaugurates Professional Development Center in Kolkata Mayank, 20-03-2017 All the CSR activities are being conducted towards support to community enhancem...
- Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti, Hyundai, Toyota & Renault Cars – March 2017 Davender Soni, 18-03-2017 Autoportal brings you the list of offers and discount on Maruti, Hyundai, Toyota...
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 vs Hyundai Eon 1.0 - Litre Class Battle Arjit Garg, 13-07-2015 We pitched the Hyundai Eon 1.0L against the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 and this is what...
- New Alto K10 – Affordable motoring Ashish Masih, 22-10-2014 The arrival of the automatic gearbox promises to make the Alto India's most hassle...
- Hyundai Grand i10 – Impressive all-rounder Ashish Masih, 07-02-2017 With more features, an upgraded engine and smarter looks, the Grand i10 is better...
Hyundai Santro Xing Overview
This B-segment hatch is now also offered with factory-fitted LPG/CNG kits which makes it more desirable especially in metro cities where CNG filling stations are not in scarcity. The Santro Xing is running in its eleventh year but the company still manages to sell more than 3000 units a month on an average.
Hyundai Santro Xing Exterior
There is sufficient glass area all around which ensures excellent visibility. Body-coloured bumpers, rear-view mirrors, and door handles on the upper variants make the appearance seem quite cohesive. The hatch gets 13-inch steel rims shod with 155/70 section tubeless radial tyres. Black plastic strips run across the sides and on bumpers to prevent the car from minor scratches. The rear taillight assembly gets the vertical design treatment while a high mounted brake light adds to the safety aspect.
Hyundai Santro Xing Interior
This 5-seater comes with ample amount of storage space where one can put small knick-knacks, and a rear parcel tray is also provided to protect the contents of the boot from prying eyes.
Even in the LPG variant, the Toroidal LPG tank is designed and placed in such a way that it does not eat up much of the boot-space. The car comes loaded with features like a powerful A/C, decent music system with USB and AUX connectivity, power steering, front power windows, and a tripmeter to name a few.
Hyundai Santro Xing Engine & Transmission
DPiL (Differentially Programmed Intelligent Injection) that provides the optimum amount of fuel in the combustion bay; and RTiL (Real Time Intelligent Ignition system) that helps in lowering the emission. Altogether, the active intelligent-drive system helps the engine to dissipate the power in a linear form while maintaining an admirable fuel economy figure. Power is sent to the front wheels through a five-speed manual gearbox.
Hyundai Santro Xing Mileage
Hyundai Santro Xing Braking and Safety
Hyundai Santro Xing Performance and Handling
What do we think about Hyundai Santro Xing?
Hyundai Santro Xing Competitors
Other Hyundai Cars
More on Hyundai Santro Xing