Cars in India |
Select City

I have bought a new Hyundai Xcent SE 2016, 20th anniversary edition. I still haven’t received the TR number for my car yet. Can anyone tell what can be done?

By: Rakesh on 4 july 2016

1 Answers:

These days a TR number is given only if you’ve purchased a car from a particular state but wish to register it at another state otherwise a permanent number is allotted to the vehicle as soon as it is purchased and the road tax details are filled in. If you are taking the car to another state immediately after the purchase you will have to take this issue up with the dealer directly otherwise go to your state RTO and file for the road tax and permanent number as soon as possible. 

Dilsad    2016-07-04

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

More Questions on Hyundai Xcent