- Side view
- Front view
- Rear view
- Steering wheel
- Rear seats
*Images shown are for reference only. Actual colours may vary from the ones shown here
Isuzu D-MAX Key Features
Anti-Roll Bar Ensures Better Cornering Stability At Higher Speeds
Tilt Adjustable Steering
The tilt steering wheel can be adjusted to comfortably fit driving position.Easily access controls for head lamps .
Enjoy enhanced visibility at night with the distinctively shaped 'Quotation Style' headlamps.
Key Features will be different from variant to variant
- Roomy cabin
- Frugal engine
- Offers value for money
- Not the best or the punchiest dual cab to drive
- Cabin details lack polish
- Awkward driving position; steering only adjustable for rake not reach
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Isuzu D-MAX Reviews (36)
Read all Isuzu D-MAX Reviews Write a Review
Isuzu D-MAX Sales Statistics
Isuzu D-MAX News
- Isuzu India Opens New Showroom in Mohali, Punjab Mayank, 27-02-2017 It is the company's third dealer outlet in the state of Punjab after Ludhiana an...
- Isuzu India Opens New Dealership in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh Mayank, 10-02-2017 On the occasion of the new dealership inauguration, it also launched the ISUZU D...
- Isuzu D-Max Gets Cheaper By Rs. 1 Lakh in Andhra Pradesh Mayank, 24-11-2016 It would be applicable on all the company vehicles purchased in Andhra Pradesh f...
- Isuzu recalled D-Max V-Cross in India Anurag Busi, 21-10-2016 The pickup vehicle was showcased first at the 2016 Auto Expo and it came to stor...
- Tata Safari Storme vs Mahindra Scorpio - Indigenous Beasts Arjit Garg, 21-07-2015 While the Mahindra gave a complete makeover to the Scorpio last year, Tata recently...
- Isuzu DMax V-Cross - The Master Pickup Arjit Garg, 29-04-2016 Here's our first drive review of the India's first adventure utility vehicle - Isuzu...
- Tata Tigor – The future is bright Ashish Masih, 20-03-2017 Tiago based entry sedan has looks, cabin quality and comfortable ride quality to...
- Honda WR-V – Mix and match Ashish Masih, 08-03-2017 Honda hopes that surging sales in the compact SUV space will help the WR-V find plenty...
Isuzu D-MAX Overview
It is company's second vehicle in India after the SUV MU-7 and intended towards commercial rural buyers. There is lots of space in this multi-utility truck and it caters to the demands of goods loading as well as humans. Isuzu has tried hard to indulge a feather of style, comfort and luxury in D-Max by including features such as power windows, central locking, steering rake adjust, air-conditioning and a day-night rear-view mirror. Under the hood, it sports company's 2.5L powertrain which churns out healthy power and torque figures.
Isuzu D-MAX Exterior
Though, company has tried to make it better than Tata Xenon and other Mahindra trucks but it seems inferior to them, owing to lack of features such as fog lamps, alloy wheels, and wheel covers. The D-Max truck is currently available with three dynamic colours- Sterling Silver Metallic, Alpine White, and Nautilus Blue. The multi-utility vehicle sports radial tubeless tyres of size 215/ 70 R15.
Isuzu D-MAX Interior
In the arched deck variant, the company has left fair amount of space behind the front seats inside the cabin. It can be utilized in keeping small goods and belongings, or accommodating a small thin person. Apparently, it is similar to the middle 'front' seat of Datsun GO. There are several modern features for the sake of convenience and comfort of the occupants like bottle holders in the doors, cup holders in the centre console, separate adjustable headrest for both front seats, ash tray with cigar lighter, 12 Volt mobile phone charging point to name a few. Manually adjustable outside rear view mirrors are a disappointment.
Isuzu D-MAX Engine & Transmission
Isuzu D-Max comes with a 2.5-litre, Common rail diesel engine with turbo-charger and intercooler. The engine has 4-cylinders and displaces 2499cc while generating a decent power output of 134bhp at 3600rpm. The engine also belts out a peak torque performance of 294Nm at 1800-3200rpm. The engine is coupled with company's traditional 5-speed manual gearbox in accordance with a single plate dry clutch. This engine is a winner in itself and performs fairly well on almost every terrain with the lagging lasting up to 2100rpm.
Isuzu D-MAX Mileage
Isuzu D-MAX Braking and Safety
Isuzu D-MAX Performance and Handling
What do we think about Isuzu D-MAX?
Isuzu D-MAX Competitors
Other Isuzu Cars
More on Isuzu D-MAX