Request for Booking - Jaguar C-X17
Trusted by our regular customers
Request for Booking - Jaguar C-X17
Jaguar C-X17 News
- Jaguar F-PACE Officially Launched at Rs. 68.40 Lakhs Mayank, 21-10-2016 Though, pricing and variants were revealed a couple of weeks back, and the...
- Jaguar F-Pace price revealed; Starts from Rs 68. 40 lakh Davender Soni, 06-10-2016 Bookings are open for the Jaguar F-Pace and will be offered in Diesel engines...
- 2016 Jaguar XF sedan launched at Rs 49.50 lakh Davender Soni, 21-09-2016 Jaguar has launched the second-generation of the XF sedan in India.
- Jaguar Land Rover launches online booking portal Autoportal Team, 21-09-2016 Jaguar Land Rover now goes online with its new booking portal in India.
- Jaguar XF— Big cat has claws Ashish Masih, 10-11-2014 In the market for a luxury car but want something different from the Germans?...
- Harley-Davidson Street 750 – Road Test Review Prashant Singh, 17-10-2016 We take the Street 750 out on a ride and find out if it really has what it...
- New Honda Brio 2016 - Cute City Runabout Ashish Masih, 13-10-2016 Honda's latest Brio host of changes to the exterior and interior design, and...
- Tata Bolt long term review, first report Ashish Masih, 28-09-2016 Will the arrival of a bright red Tata Bolt spice up our daily commute to work?
Jaguar C-X17 OverviewBritish marquee Jaguar, was never quite known for SUVs - since, they never built one. That however, is about to change with the all-new Jaguar C-X17 Concept SUV that was first shown at the 2013 Los Angeles Motor Show and then later, took its first public bow at the 2014 Delhi Motor Show - in a never seen before shade of metallic gold.
Apart from being the first-ever Jaguar SUV in the company’s history, the C-X17 Concept also introduces the brand new scalable aluminium architecture called iQ - that will underpin several upcoming Jaguar cars. For instance, the all-new baby Jaguar saloon, XE.
Jaguar C-X17 SUV 2016 Design
Dubbed internally as a ’sports crossover’, the C-X17 Concept takes design cues from the a number of Jag’s road car range. The font end with its large single-frame grille and slim headlights, is a take on the current XJ’s face, while the two oversize nostrils lit by diffused LEDs, adds aggression to the front fascia. The F-Type’s influence is visible in the pronounced rear haunches. The horizontal tail lights, twin exhaust, a roof spoiler and 23-inch alloys further enhances the SUV’s sporty intentions.
Jaguar C-X17 SUV 2016 Interior
The interior is just as focused, with four individual bucket seats – each embossed with a laser-cut dogtooth pattern. Two extra ‘leisure’ seats pop up from the boot floor. A minimalist dashboard houses a central screen and a touch-sensitive control panel. The centre console, which itself is one large touchscreen, stretches back to the rear passengers. This is called the Interactive Surface Console, and allows passengers to operate the infotainment and surf the Internet. A new sound system, designed by JLR’s audio partner Meridian, incorporates speakers into the A and B-pillars, freeing up room and bringing the sound source to head height.
Jaguar C-X17 SUV 2016 Variants
The production version of the Jaguar SUV is expected to be powered by JLR’s range of home-grown Ingenium four-cylinder petrol and diesel engines, - a range, which promises to be flexible enough to offer lower emissions and a top speed in excess of 300 kmph in petrol from when hooked up to twin turbochargers.
The Jaguar C-X17 SUV is destined to rival the Porsche Macan crossover - that is based on the Audi Q5 architecture. Compared to the Macan crossover, the C-X17 SUV is expect to be more spacious, longer and to feature a much less of a coupe profile.
Jaguar C-X17 SUV 2016 expected launch in India
Jaguar C-X17 SUV 2016 expected launch in India by Aug to Nov 2016.
Other Jaguar Cars
Ask a Question on Jaguar C-X17
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car: