Jaguar F Pace FAQs
1. Which security features make the Jaguar F-Pace a safe car?
Jaguar F-Pace is equipped with some fascinating security features that include engine drag torque control, ABS, dynamic stability control, six airbags, EBD, all- surface progress control, and Jaguar Drive Control.
2. Which cars does the Jaguar F-Pace competes with?
Jaguar F-Pace is a premium SUV and the first foray into this category from the British manufacturer. It competes with other premium SUVs, like BMW X3, Audi Q5, Lexus NX 300h, Range Rover Evoque, Mercedes Benz GLC, and Volvo XC60.
3. How many travelers can sit comfortably in Jaguar F-Pace? What about the boot space?
Being an extremely spacious car, Jaguar F-Pace can comfortably seat five passengers for extended journeys without any discomfort whatsoever. In terms of storage, the boot space is humongous at 508 liters, which is enough for four suitcases and bags.
4. What about the acceleration on Jaguar F-Pace?
Thanks to its powerful diesel engine, Jaguar F-Pace can shift from 0-100 kmph in under 8.2 seconds. The top speed that you can achieve in this premium SUV is 208 kmph.
5. Tell me something about the engine of Jaguar F-Pace?
In India, Jaguar F-Pace comes with a single engine option. It runs on a 2.0-litre diesel engine that generates a maximum power of 246.5 bhp and a maximum torque of 430 Nm. The engine is mated with an 8-speed automatic gearbox that handles the car really well.
6. Can you explain some of the salient features of Jaguar F-Pace?
Being a premium offering from Jaguar, the F-Pace is equipped with some incredible features like adaptive LED headlamps, rain sensing wipers, 10-way adjustable front seats, four-zone climate control, 10.2-inch infotainment system, panoramic sunroof, and automatic headlamps.
7. What is the mileage offered by Jaguar F-Pace?
Jaguar F-Pace offers an ARAI certified mileage of 21.2 kmpl for the highways. For interior city roads, the mileage drops to around 16 kmpl. The actual mileage might differ according to the traffic and road conditions in the city you live in.
8. How many colours are offered in Jaguar F-Pace?
At present, you can buy Jaguar F-Pace in six different colours in India. The available colours are Indus Silver, Firenze Red, Carpathian Grey, Santorini Black, Caesium Blue, and Fuji White. The price remains the same irrespective of the colour you choose.
9. Can I buy Jaguar F-Pace from CSD Canteen in Kolkata?
No, at present Jaguar F-Pace is not available through the CSD canteen in India. You need to get in touch with your nearest Jaguar dealership to be able to purchase the car.
10. Can you tell me about the measurements of Jaguar F-Pace?
Jaguar F-Pace is quite a spacious SUV with the following dimensions:
- Length: - 4731 mm
- Width: - 2175 mm
- Height: - 1651 mm
- Wheel Base: - 2874 mm
- Ground Clearance: - 213 mm
- Wheel size: - 18 inch
11. When can I buy a Jaguar F-Pace with Petrol Engine option?
Presently, Jaguar F-Pace is only available with the option of diesel engine with automatic transmission. There is no information from the company regarding any plans to launch a petrol variant or option of manual transmission as of now.