Request for Booking - Jaguar F-Pace
Trusted by our regular customers
Request for Booking - Jaguar F-Pace
Jaguar F-Pace Key Features
Sliding Panoramic Roof
Fixed or Sliding, to flood your F-PACE’s interior with light and enhance the spacious feeling.
Lightweight Aluminium Architecture is stiff and strong, offering excellent protection to all occupants, while its reduced weight.
Ultimate Audio System
The audio systems are the digital 380W Sound System with 11 speakers or the digital 825W Surround Sound System with 17 speakers.
- Versatility of the interiors with luxurious features
- Wide range of options for choosing interior and exterior features
- The advanced stability control features assure safe and pleasant experience of each drive
- The base model lags in luxury and comfort features
- The exterior styling could have been made more aggressive
- Higher maintenance cost and the ownership.
Jaguar F-Pace Price List
- Jaguar F-Pace Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Jaguar F-Pace Specifications
Jaguar F-Pace News
- Jaguar F-PACE Officially Launched at Rs. 68.40 Lakhs Mayank, 21-10-2016 Though, pricing and variants were revealed a couple of weeks back, and the...
- Jaguar F-Pace price revealed; Starts from Rs 68. 40 lakh Davender Soni, 06-10-2016 Bookings are open for the Jaguar F-Pace and will be offered in Diesel engines...
- 2016 Jaguar XF sedan launched at Rs 49.50 lakh Davender Soni, 21-09-2016 Jaguar has launched the second-generation of the XF sedan in India.
- Jaguar Land Rover launches online booking portal Autoportal Team, 21-09-2016 Jaguar Land Rover now goes online with its new booking portal in India.
- Jaguar XF— Big cat has claws Ashish Masih, 10-11-2014 In the market for a luxury car but want something different from the Germans?...
- Harley-Davidson Street 750 – Road Test Review Prashant Singh, 17-10-2016 We take the Street 750 out on a ride and find out if it really has what it...
- New Honda Brio 2016 - Cute City Runabout Ashish Masih, 13-10-2016 Honda's latest Brio host of changes to the exterior and interior design, and...
- Tata Bolt long term review, first report Ashish Masih, 28-09-2016 Will the arrival of a bright red Tata Bolt spice up our daily commute to work?
Jaguar F-Pace OverviewThe Jaguar India has taken aggressive stance in introducing newer models in the Indian market.The Jaguar F-Pace is the latest launch in the luxury SUV segment loaded with ultra-modern features and sophistication in equipment list which includes Adaptive LED headlights, heated ORVM with memory, and various options for the alloy-wheels.The luxurious interiors matched with advanced comfort features of two-zone air conditioning, infotainment system with surround sound-system for enhanced comfort of all occupants.The dynamic stability control feature, cruise control and special feature of all surface progress control delivering the perfect experience of driving a sport utility vehicle.
Jaguar F-Pace ExteriorThe Jaguar F-Pace exteriors have the BI-Function Xenon Headlights with LED J-Blade daytime running lights in Pure and Prestige variants and Adaptive headlights in the top models R-Sport and First-edition variants. Jaguar offers wide range of exterior styling and accessory features for the grained black radiator grille with chrome surround, auto-dimming heated door mirrors with power fold and memory function, and LED tail lamps getting spontaneous attention of the following vehicles.The standard fixed roof featured in basic variant Pure and the sliding panoramic roof featured in top variants Prestige, R-Sport, and First edition.
Jaguar F-Pace InteriorThe interiors of the Jaguar F-Pace feature the spacious interiors with curl grain wrapped instrument panel and Windsor weather door trims and the configurable interior mood lighting for giving luxury feel for the occupants. The seats provided with ten-way electrical adjustability and four-way lumbar support with memory function, and various options for the seat materials depending upon variant selected.The comfort features includes two-zone climate control with air vents for rear seat. Jaguar offers various options for the instrument panel and infotainment system with digital surround sound system for high quality of the sound system.
Jaguar F-Pace Engine & TransmissionThe Jaguar F-Pace is available in two engine options such as 1,999cc four cylinder turbo diesel engine delivering power of 132KW at 4,000RPM, and Torque of 430Nm at 1750-2500RPM. The 3.0L version with 2993cc V6 Turbocharged diesel engine delivers the power of 221KW at 4000RPM and Maximum Torque of 700Nm at 2000RPM. In both versions, eight speed-automatic transmission with Jaguar Sequential Shift and automatic star/stop and paddle shift mechanism at the steering wheel for smooth and effortless variation of speed and torques.
Jaguar F-Pace MileageThe Jaguar F-Pace mileage ranges at 12 to 15kmpl in 2.0L version and around 12kmpl in 3.0L version. The Jaguar driving mode selection features enables the driver to choose from different driving mode options for getting high fuel economy and power depending upon driving conditions.
Jaguar F-Pace Braking and SafetyThe Jaguar Braking system feature the advanced emergency braking system and park assistance system with surround camera giving 360degree vision on the touchscreen.The aluminium alloy used for the strong but lightweight construction The Jaguar F-Pace safety features includes airbags for driver and co-passenger with seat occupant detector for front passenger. Front side and full length side window curtain airbags for complete protection of the occupants from side impact collisions.
Jaguar F-Pace Performance and HandlingThe marvelous power and the efficient dynamics of the Jaguar F-Pace are at its best with speed sensitive steering and torque vectoring by braking. The latest -in-technology Jaguar all surface control feature which automatically adjust the traction at slow speed with cruise control ON, thus allowing for maintaining constant speed and traction over varying surface conditions. The newly developed technology of Intelligent Driveline Dynamics Software for the highly efficient transfer case monitors the traction on all wheels for the pleasant experience of off-road driving.
What do we think about Jaguar F-Pace?The Jaguar has introduced wide range of options for the customers’ right from exterior accessories to interior fit and finish and comfort features meeting all desires of the customers.
Jaguar F-Pace CompetitorsThe Jaguar F-Pace model competes with BMW M series SUV and the Audi X series models and offer touch competition for the C-Class models from Mercedes-Benz.
Other Jaguar Cars
More on Jaguar F-Pace
Ask a Question on Jaguar F-Pace
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car: