Get On-Road Price for Jaguar XF
Request for Booking - Jaguar XF
Request for Booking - Jaguar XF
- 360° View
- Front view
- Side view
- Rear view
- Tail lamp
- Head lamp
- Front seats
- 360 View
Jaguar XF Key Features
Intelligent Front Lighting
XF boasts an assertive on-road presence with slim, stylish HID Bi-function Xenon headlamps.
Park and manoeuvre with greater ease, enjoying finer precision at higher speeds with the XF’s variable-ratio.
Phosphor Blue Illumination
Relax to the soothing glow of soft Phosphor blue mood lighting throughout the cabin.
- Marvelous on-road image
- Versatility of interiors and larger boot space
- High power and stability control features
- The base variant lags in sophisticated equipment offered
- The rear seat luxury could have been further improved
- High cost of spares and service network constraints
Jaguar XF Price List
Jaguar XF 360° View
Exterior 360° Degree View
Want to have a feel of how the Jaguar XF exterior looks like? This 360° degree view lets you check the outer details of the car without even visiting a showroom. Enjoy a lifelike experience of how this car looks like from all angles. Check out how the grille, bumpers, headlights, side-view mirrors, indicators, tail lamps, etc., are carved out on the car body. This 360° degree view helps you see the design of doors and handles, pillars, windows, and the rear profile of the car. This is exactly how your new Jaguar XF will appear. To get a glimpse of the exterior of Jaguar XF from all around, drag the image to the left or right to rotate the car.
Engine Performance of Jaguar XF
Horn Sound of Jaguar XF
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
- Jaguar XF Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Jaguar XF Specifications
Jaguar XF Sales Statistics
Jaguar XF News
- Made-in-India Jaguar XF Launched at Rs. 47.50 Lakhs Mayank, 23-02-2017 The local manufacturing of the all-new Jaguar XF at the Pune plant has...
- 2018 Jaguar lineup underpinned by new 247 bhp I4 engine Davender Soni, 16-02-2017 Jaguar has updated its model range including the XE, XF and the F-Pace with a...
- Unveiled - Refreshed 2018 Jaguar F-Type lineup with additional V6 model Anurag Busi, 15-01-2017 Jaguar has refreshed the complete lineup for Model Year 2018 and adds two new...
- Jaguar Land Rover Registers Best Ever Full-year Global Sales Mayank, 09-01-2017 This is the company’s seventh successive year of growth in sales, with...
Jaguar Cars Test Drives
- Jaguar XF— Big cat has claws Ashish Masih, 10-11-2014 In the market for a luxury car but want something different from the Germans? Then...
- Hyundai Xcent vs Maruti Dzire vs Honda Amaze - Sub-4 Galore Arjit Garg, 23-11-2015 We’ve pitched the top three selling cars in sub-4 metre sedan segment against each...
- BMW 320d GT - It's big, bold, beautiful and brash! Ranojoy Mukerji, 01-07-2014 A vehicle that is designed to traverse long distances while cosseting its passengers...
- Skoda Superb 2.0-litre TDi Test Drive Review Ranojoy Mukerji, 18-04-2014 We test the revised and revitalised Skoda Superb in its diesel avatar
Jaguar XF OverviewIn India, the Jaguar got instant popularity with its stylish, high-performance and luxurious models. The new Jaguar XF is the latest version of the XF models with a thorough upgrade right from improved dimensions to the luxury and comfort features.
Some of the newly-added Jaguar XF specifications include bi-functional xenon headlights with LED ‘J’ blade and daytime running lights, a new set of alloy wheels, new leather seats in different textures and electric adjustability with memory function, and superior quality of interior fit and finish. The Jaguar XF price in India starts at Rs. 49.50 Lakh (Ex-showroom, New Delhi).
Jaguar XF ExteriorThe Jaguar XF exterior has been designed to excel with larger dimensions with aerodynamically-perfect body panels and bold styling features. The new front grilles, the beautiful design of the bonnet and the new adaptive headlights with Jaguar signature “J” blade daytime running lights get the instant attention and show a dominating presence on the road.
The chrome-framed Jaguar signature side vents and the double rounded tail lamps extending up to the rear quarter panel leave a grand and distinctive on-road image.
Jaguar XF InteriorThe Jaguar XF interiors have been taken to the next level of luxury and comfort with the introduction of leather seats in various textures, such as luxtec seats, perforated Taurus leather seats and perforated Windsor leather seats in the Pure, Prestige and Portfolio variants, respectively.
The instrument cluster with a high definition 12.3” display screen with a new graphical interface and high functionality, and the infotainment system with 10.2” touchscreen with navigation control system enhance the comfort and convenience of the users.
The improvement in overall dimensions is reflected in the larger luggage space and better legroom and headroom for the rear seat occupants.
Jaguar XF Engine & TransmissionThe new generation Jaguar XF is available in petrol and diesel engine versions. The petrol engine comes with a 1999 cc engine delivering a power of 180 PS at 4000 rpm and torque of 430 Nm in the range of 1750-2500 rpm. The diesel version has a 1999 cc engine delivering the power of 240 PS at 5500 rpm and torque of 340 Nm at 1750-2000 rpm.
The 8-speed automatic transmission system with sequential shift and automatic start/stop function is employed in both the versions.
Jaguar XF MileageThe Jaguar XF mileage figures ranges at 12 kmpl in the petrol version and up to 14 kmpl in the diesel version. The various drive mode selection assists in getting better power and fuel economy depending upon the driving conditions and mode selected.
Jaguar XF Braking and SafetyThe new generation Jaguar XF features ventilated disc brakes on all wheels, and the anti-lock braking system and electronic stability control system are used for efficient handling during high speeds and rough road conditions.
The lightweight aluminum body structure is designed to absorb the impact, preventing the shocks from transmitting to the occupants. The safety of the occupants is further assured with surround airbags, including front, side and curtain airbags.
Jaguar XF Performance and HandlingThe superior performance of the Jaguar XF models is further improved with the all-surface progress control system, traction vectoring system and speed-sensitive power steering system for easy handling. The Jaguar drive control system provides options for driving mode selection, such as Standard, Eco, Dynamic, and Rain/Ice/Snow modes, suiting every condition of the drive. The dynamic stability control and traction control provides perfect stability during high-speed driving.
What do we think about Jaguar XF?Jaguar XF comes with upgraded dimensions and improved driving dynamics. The superior technology used for the equipment and comfort features makes it a tough contender among the luxury sedans in India.
Jaguar XF CompetitorsThe Jaguar XF competes with BMW 5-Series, Mercedes-Benz E-Class and Audi A4 series.
Other Jaguar Cars
More on Jaguar XF
Jaguar XF Important Features
Ask a Question on Jaguar XF
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car:
Tata Hexa - Request Call Back
For any query, please provide the following details. Our representative will call you back.
Assured Benefits worth Rs. 33,000 /-
Your request has been accepted. We will soon arrange a call for you with an Autoportal Executive.