Jaguar XK Key Features
Intelligent Front Lighting
XK boasts an assertive on-road presence with slim, stylish HID Bi-function Xenon headlamps.
Park and manoeuvre with greater ease, enjoying finer precision at higher speeds with the XK’s variable-ratio power-assisted.
Phosphor Blue Illumination
Relax to the soothing glow of soft Phosphor blue mood lighting throughout the cabin.
Key Features will be different from variant to variant
- Stunning looks
- Impressive performance
- Comfortable ride
- High maintenance cost
- Poor resale value
- Limited rear seating
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Jaguar XK Reviews (17)
Read all Jaguar XK Reviews Write a Review
Jaguar XK Sales Statistics
Jaguar XK News
- 2017 Jaguar XF Sportbrake Teased at Wimbledon's Centre Court Mayank, 27-04-2017 The XF Sportbrake will join the award-winning XF sports saloon in the Jaguar lin...
- Jaguar F-PACE voted as the best car at 2017 World Car Awards Mayank, 13-04-2017 Jaguar F-PACE is only the second vehicle to claim the historic double in the 13-...
- Diesel variant of Jaguar XE launching in India soon Anurag Busi, 11-04-2017 Both the versions of the diesel engines have a cubic capacity of 1999cc, which i...
- Jaguar developing new F-Pace SVR SUV; expected to be launched next year Anurag Busi, 23-03-2017 It will getting a V8 5.-litre engine which will be capable of making a maximum p...
- Jaguar XF— Big cat has claws Ashish Masih, 10-11-2014 In the market for a luxury car but want something different from the Germans? Then...
- Hyundai Xcent – Hyundai ups the ante Ashish Masih, 25-04-2017 The 2017 Xcent is more rounded than before and seems like the near perfect entry...
- Ford Figo Sports Edition First Test Drive Prashant Singh, 21-04-2017 How is the new Ford Figo Sports Edition different from its standard version? And...
- Volvo S60 Polestar: Inverse but proportional Abhijeet Singh, 16-04-2017 Volvo's sensible but fast S60 Polestar makes it to India. Out here at the Kari Motor...
Jaguar XK Overview
Jaguar XK coupes are being presented in two variants - XKR Coupe and XKR-S Coupe while the convertible is available with a lone variant XKR Convertible. With an all-aluminium structure, the sole purpose behind its creation is to fly and escape, courtesy company's 5.0-litre V8 powertrains. Inside the cabin, there is an essence of complete aristocracy and it is as desirable and luxurious as one could ever imagine. Adding sweetness to the flavour are Jaguar's high performance braking system, Drive selector and the performance seats.
Jaguar XK Exterior
A lot of chrome treatment is visible in the exterior front, going by the radiator grille of the sports car which has company's badge in the centre. The body coloured front bumper along with the twin fog lamps is icing on the cake. The smooth side profile in accordance with the the larger wheel arches and the 20'' alloys really form a scintillating side view. Additionally, the body coloured outside rear view mirrors, body coloured door handle, and side turn blinkers further extend its graceful nature. As for the rear profile, the curvy boot lid compliments well the bright LED based tail lamp cluster.
Jaguar XK Interior
The centre console is integrated with a 7 inch Touch-screen which facilitates an occupant by displaying features such as climate control, audio and Bluetooth telephone system. Furthermore, the front media interface permits an individual to connect an iPod, or any other MP3 player directly to the car’s audio system and enjoy it thoroughly en-route touch screen console.
For music lovers, a Bowers & Wilkins 525W surround sound system is being incorporated which features a unique multichannel amplifier with Dolby Pro Logic II Surround Sound and three channel stereo. Despite being coupe and convertible, the supercar offers amazing boot space with the former providing 313 litres of boot while the later has slightly larger boot space of 330 litres.
Jaguar XK Engine & Transmission
Jaguar XK Mileage
Jaguar XK Braking and Safety
On the security front, the XK consists of central double locking, an alarm, and engine immobiliser. It also features company's Smart key system with keyless entry. The doors can be opened or closed via the key fob or manually through the button on door handles. The key-fob also facilitates an individual to initiate the headlamps at the time of night while approaching to the car. Furthermore, all the doors get automatically locked when the supercar reaches the pre-set speed.
Jaguar XK Performance and Handling
What do we think about Jaguar XK?
Jaguar XK Competitors
Other Jaguar Cars
More on Jaguar XK