Jeep Compass FAQs:
1. How much does the Jeep Compass cost?
The 9 diesel variants of the Jeep
2. What is the seating capacity of the Jeep Compass?
The Jeep Compass has a seating capacity of five persons. You have
3. Which countries manufacture the Jeep Compass?
As on date, India, Brazil, China and Mexico manufacture the Jeep Compass. Previously, Illinois used to cater to the North American market. Today, it has shifted operations to Toluca in Mexico. This plant caters to the European market also.
4. Is the Jeep Compass a crossover vehicle?
Yes, the Jeep Compass is a four-door compact SUV. The first generation model was introduced in 2007. Today, you have the second generation model selling all over the world.
5. Which of the Jeep Compass variants is a better one, petrol or diesel?
The Jeep Compass is a heavy-duty vehicle. Usually, people do not use this vehicle for travelling
6. What is the waiting period for a Jeep Compass?
The waiting period for the Jeep Compass depends on the city you reside. Usually, the waiting period is between one and three months. Your local dealer is the perfect person to guide you in this matter.
7. Does the Jeep Compass
The Jeep Compass comes with a 4-wheel drive that allows you to drive on different types of terrain, including mud, snow and even sand. You have a couple of models coming with a 6-speed automatic transmission. However, the majority of the models come equipped with manual transmission.
8. What are the different colour options available in the Jeep Compass?
The Jeep Compass is an attractive vehicle that is available in about six standard colours: a) Vocal White, b) Minimal Grey, c) Magnesio Grey, d) Hydro Blue, e) Exotica Red and f) Brilliant Black.
9. What are the automatic variants of the Jeep Compass?
You have three variants of the Jeep Compass
10. What are the primary characteristics of the Jeep Compass?
All the Jeep Compass model variants come with the latest safety features, like ABS, a minimum of two airbags, child safety lock, and other characteristics like automatic climate control, rear AC ducts and so on. Some of the top-end Jeep Compass models come with six airbags.
11. What is the mileage performance of the Jeep Compass?
Since the Jeep Compass is an all-terrain vehicle, consumers can expect it to give a good mileage. The petrol and the diesel versions deliver a decent mileage in the range of 16.3