Jeep Grand Cherokee
Get On-Road Price for Jeep Grand Cherokee
Request for Booking - Jeep Grand Cherokee
Request for Booking - Jeep Grand Cherokee
Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Front view
- Side view
- Center Console
Jeep Grand Cherokee Key Features
The V8 develops earth shattering 470Ps of power and 624Nm of torque.
Ultimate in entertainment
A 19-speaker system with a 10-inch subwoofer and a high-power 506-watt amplifier provide the best in class experience.
A blend of luxury with an extremely potent 4X4 system that would take you anywhere in absolute comfort.
- High on-road and off-road performance
- Great comfort features
- Advanced technology equipment
- CBU option makes it expensive
- Availability of service network
- High on maintenance
Jeep Grand Cherokee Price List
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Jeep Grand Cherokee Specifications
Jeep Grand Cherokee Sales Statistics
Jeep Grand Cherokee News
- Jeep Wrangler Petrol Launched at Rs. 56 Lakhs Mayank, 14-02-2017 The Wrangler Unlimited petrol will be available in six paint shades.
- Jeep Compass Interiors Spied Mayank, 23-01-2017 Jeep Compass would be developed at Fiat's production facility in Ranjangaon,...
- Jeep to launch Grand Cherokee Trailhawk in India next month Anurag Busi, 18-11-2016 The upcoming new Trailhawk will come powered by a 3.6-litre V6 petrol engine,...
- Jeep Wrangler petrol variant to be launched in India soon Anurag Busi, 13-12-2016 The petrol variant of Jeep Wrangler could be made available in India as...
- 2014 Skoda Yeti - Mister personality Ashish Masih, 10-09-2014 The Yeti has always had a great personality. With the new updates it looks even more...
- Hyundai Santa Fe test drive review Ashish Masih, 25-04-2014 Premium looks, a plush cabin and a powerful CRDi engine. What's not to like about...
- Audi A3 – New A3 gets an A-Plus Ashish Masih, 22-02-2017 Audi ups the game in the entry luxury segment with useful feature upgrades and feisty...
- New Honda City – Long live the king Ashish Masih, 20-02-2017 Honda has updated the popular City sedan with plenty of new features and subtle changes...
Jeep Grand Cherokee OverviewThe Jeep models have the worldwide recognition for its high performance SUV with luxury and the perfect off-road capability.The Jeep Grand Cherokee specifications have a great combination of high torque engine and the drive train with advanced traction management system. The interior fit and finish are enhanced with natura plus leather and real open-pore wood trim. The entertainment system with U-Connect 8.4-inch touchscreen and the instrument cluster with 7-inch multi view display are featured as a standard.
Jeep Grand Cherokee ExteriorThe Jeep Grand Cherokee exteriors feature adaptive HID headlamps with daytime running lights and taillamps with LED, grabbing special attention on the road. The wide front bumper with fog lamps and the black radiator grille with seven rectangular chrome covered inserts enhance the grand image created by the body styling. The smooth flow aerodynamic design of the body with stylish body contours and the 20-inch stylish alloy wheels get a magnificent on-road image.
Jeep Grand Cherokee InteriorThe Jeep Grand Cherokee interiors have a seven-inch full screen colour display instrument cluster. The real-time display of fuel economy and distance to refuel, navigation system with multi-view display, and the vehicle dynamics on the move provide accurate information on the status of the vehicle. The well-cushioned and leather-covered seats have eight-way power adjustability and four-way lumbar support, and the heated and ventilated front seats offer high comfort to the occupants.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Engine & TransmissionThe Jeep Grand Cherokee is available in two engine options. The Eco diesel 3.0 V6 engine, used in the Cherokee Limited and Summit variants, delivers 232 PS power and 570 Nm torque. The petrol 6.4 HEMI V8 engine with 476 PS power and 630 Nm torque in the range of 2,800 to 6000 rpm is featured in the SRT variant. The transmission system has an 8-speed automatic transmission system offer spontaneous response for changing of the vehicle’s speed and torques at the road wheels.
Jeep Grand Cherokee MileageThe Jeep Grand Cherokee mileage figures range at 12 kmpl on average and it can vary according to the driving conditions. The Eco mode selection delivers maximum fuel economy by automatically varying the operation of automatic transmission efficiency.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Braking and SafetyThe Jeep Grand Cherokee brake system with ventilated disc brakes is assisted by advanced technical features of electronic stability control, anti-lock brake system and the brake assist system.The special feature of Electronic Roll Mitigation anticipates the potential risk situation and assists the driver in keeping the vehicle under perfect control. The Jeep Grand Cherokee safety features include an all-around airbag system, including side and curtain airbags for complete safety of all the occupants.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Performance and HandlingThe driving dynamics of the Jeep Grand Cherokee are improved with drive select mode with five settings. The grip management system coordinates with 12 driving systems, including throttle control, transmission shifting, electronic stability control system, etc., delivering accurate stability over varying driving conditions. The superior quality of the suspension system with high ground clearance inspires for an adventurous drive.
What do we think about Jeep Grand Cherokee?This is a luxury SUV with a perfect blend of off-road capability and first-class luxury features, and gets a magnificent on-road image.
Jeep Grand Cherokee CompetitorsThe Jeep Grand Cherokee competes with Range Rover, Discovery Models of the Land Rover, Audi Q series and BMW X series models.
Other Jeep Cars
More on Jeep Grand Cherokee
Ask a Question on Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car:
Tata Hexa - Request Call Back
For any query, please provide the following details. Our representative will call you back.
Assured Benefits worth Rs. 33,000 /-
Your request has been accepted. We will soon arrange a call for you with an Autoportal Executive.