Request for Booking - Jeep Wrangler
Trusted by our regular customers
Request for Booking - Jeep Wrangler
Jeep Wrangler Key Features
Command Trac 4x4 system splits torque 50/50 between the front and rear for demanding conditions.
Heavy Duty Horsepower
Potent diesel engine develops 197 hp at 3600 rpm and 460 Nm of torque at 1600 – 2600 rpm.
Excellent ground clearance (22.8 cms front & 22.0 cms rear) & the best approach (35-degree), breakover (18-degree).
- Availability of hard top and soft top options
- Versatility of interiors for open air experience
- Strong built quality and high ground clearance
- Availability of service network
- High cost maintenance
- Low on fuel economy
Jeep Wrangler Price List
- Jeep Wrangler Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Jeep Wrangler Specifications
Jeep Wrangler Reviews(2)
Its rough and tough retro look is very appealing. The engine provides punchy power delivery and covering long distances on the highway is an easy job. Huge ground clearance and big tyres make it a great off-road vehicle. Driving jeep wrangler is a soothing and exhilarating experience, moreover...
Jeep Wrangler Sales Statistics
Jeep Wrangler News
- India-bound Jeep Compass SUV revealed in leaked images Davender Soni, 20-09-2016 Jeep Compass SUV is expected to be manufactured and sold in India in the...
- Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT beats aerobatic plane Abhijeet Singh, 16-09-2016 The HEMI V8 was originally designed to work in a Thunderbolt fighter plane,...
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 causes a Jeep to go up in flames Autoportal Team, 14-09-2016 Jeep burst into flames when a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 was put on charge inside...
- Jeep India Working on Maruti Vitara Brezza Rival Autoportal Team, 31-08-2016 Jeep B-segment SUV, internally codenamed as 526, could be a sub 4-meter SUV...
- Audi Q3 vs Mercedes GLA Ashish Masih, 18-04-2016 The German rivals are fighting it out in the compact crossover space with...
- Audi Q3 Dynamic- Bling it on Ashish Masih, 16-10-2014 Audi raises the game again in the compact premium SUV segment with loaded...
- Harley-Davidson Street 750 – Road Test Review Prashant Singh, 17-10-2016 We take the Street 750 out on a ride and find out if it really has what it...
- New Honda Brio 2016 - Cute City Runabout Ashish Masih, 13-10-2016 Honda's latest Brio host of changes to the exterior and interior design, and...
Jeep Wrangler OverviewThe Jeep models have world-wide recognition as the superior quality off-road vehicles with a perfect blend of luxury and off-road capability. The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited is the latest version of Wrangler, and is available in hardtop and soft top options. The luxurious interiors with versatility, and the advanced technology features of Electronic Stability Control, Hill Start Assist, Hill Descent Control programs, multistage front airbags and side airbags are featured as a standard.
Jeep Wrangler ExteriorThe Jeep Wrangler Unlimited exteriors have the options of hard top and soft top. The Sunrider soft top has the three-ply water tight covering that is easy to use and fold back. The flow-down windshield for enhanced comfort allows for the wider view for the driver during off-roading. The hard top version has a three-piece modular design that allows for removing and refitting of the front panel or rear panel as desired by the occupants.
Jeep Wrangler InteriorThe Jeep Wrangler Unlimited interiors have the feature of weather-resistant surfaces and the interiors are easy to wash, with a drain plug that allows for easy maintenance. The well-cushioned and superior quality fabric seats, and the option of the leather seat cover are provided with electric heating for comfort during cold weather conditions. The Uconnect 735N touchscreen system with voice recognition feature, and the Alpine music system with all-weather subwoofer, tweeters and 6.5-inch speakers assure perfect entertainment on the go.
Jeep Wrangler Engine & TransmissionThe Jeep Wrangler Unlimited specifications include a 2.8 L common rail turbo diesel engine that can deliver the power of 200 PS at 3600 rpm and torque of 460 Nm at 1600-2000 rpm. The transmission system features the 5-speed automatic transmission system with an AutoStick feature that allows for the driver to change the gears manually as desired.
Jeep Wrangler MileageThe Jeep Wrangler Unlimited mileage ranges at 12 to 15 kmpl on average. The mileage figures can vary slightly depending upon the driving conditions.
Jeep Wrangler Braking and SafetyThe braking system of the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited features disc brakes on all wheels and electronic stability control for effective control. The hill start assist and hill descent control features assist the driver in driving over inclined surfaces during downhill driving. The advanced multi-stage front airbags and the supplementary front seat-mounted side airbags assure perfect safety in case of collisions.
Jeep Wrangler Performance and HandlingThe performance characteristics of the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited are enhanced with the linkage of steering with a recirculating ball for precise control in all driving conditions. The off-road capability is enhanced with heavy-duty solid axles and traction control feature that deliver smoother negotiations at all terrains.
What do we think about Jeep Wrangler?The Wrangler Unlimited is a luxury Sports Utility Vehicle with a distinctive on-road image and off-road capability that assure a wonderful adventurous driving experience.
Jeep Wrangler CompetitorsThe main competition for the Wrangler Unlimited would be from Rang Rover and Discovery models. The Wrangler unlimited has an edge over the competition in terms of high torque and build quality for off-road experience driving.
Other Jeep Cars
More on Jeep Wrangler
Ask a Question on Jeep Wrangler
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car: