Get On-Road Price for Koenigsegg Agera
Request for Booking - Koenigsegg Agera
Request for Booking - Koenigsegg Agera
Koenigsegg Agera News
- Kawasaki Z900 official video out Prashant Singh, 14-11-2016 The 'Z' series gets sinister, more demonic than ever before and Z900 is a...
- Sensational Koenigsegg Regera launched at Geneva Motor Show Vicky Choudhary, 04-03-2015 The Regera, with a combined output of more than 1500 bhp between the electric...
- Toroidion 1MW electric Supercar teased ahead of official launch Arjit Garg, 11-02-2015 Toroidion is aiming to match the power output equivalent to Koenigsegg One's...
- Koenigsegg to reveal Regera Megacar at the Geneva Motorshow Arjit Garg, 10-02-2015 A single image posted on the Facebook says "Regera Koenigsegg Megacar Unveil"...
- New Honda City – Long live the king Ashish Masih, 20-02-2017 Honda has updated the popular City sedan with plenty of new features and subtle changes...
- Triumph Bonneville T100 - Road Test Review - The Legend Prashant Singh, 16-02-2017 A glance at the Triumph Bonneville T100 and it takes you to the time when motorcycles...
- Bajaj Dominar 400: Factotum Abhijeet Singh, 06-02-2017 Bajaj's latest street offering is a bold looking feature packed do-it-all-machine...
- Hyundai Grand i10 – Impressive all-rounder Ashish Masih, 07-02-2017 With more features, an upgraded engine and smarter looks, the Grand i10 is better...
Koenigsegg Agera OverviewKoenigsegg Agera from the Swedish car manufacturer, which is known for best in class luxury sports cars, is a mid-engined sports car, which has made its debut in the year 2011. The model is known to the successor of CCX or CCXR made by the Swedish car.
In the same year, the car has been named as the Hypercar of the Year in 2010. The Koenigsegg is an exclusive brand and becomes the first potential competitor of Bugatti and Pagani. The car is built for the rich and super rich and it is one best option for high speed to the Indian car enthusiasts. The Agera comes with nuclear-style power and a great performer for the luxury sports car segment.
Koenigsegg Agera is available in various colors like Orange Amber, Sparkling Tpaz, Black Hematite, Emerald Green, Goshenite White, Sapphire Blue, Ruby Red Metallic, Heliodor Yellow, Sparkling Gunmetal and Lapiz Lazuli.
Koenigsegg Agera ExteriorThe body of this super car, Agera is made from pre-impregnated carbon fiber or kevlar. These metals will come with lightweight reinforcements. There is a hardtop roof under the front hood lid which is very is stow-able. Intelligently, the company has made the chassis out of carbon fiber along with an aluminum honeycomb.
This chassis is integrated with fuel tanks for both safety and an optimal weight distribution. There is an electronically adjustable rear wing added with the auto setting or manual control. The vehicle is equipped with forged aluminum wheels integrated with center locking. It comes with 19 inch wheels on the front and at the rear it has 20 inch wheels. There is set of Michelin Super Sport tires which will ensure great performance even at the top speeds of up to 420kmph. The model is framed by an all-new carbon fibre centre console and tunnel assembly, ensuring very clean and stylish appearance.
Koenigsegg Agera InteriorComing to the interiors, the sport car is enabled by a new Ghost light lighting system. The car is known is a world first in the car industry with a new type of interior illumination, The Ghost light. The lighting system uses carbon nanotubes which shine through the billet aluminium buttons.
The Agera is loaded with other highlights include a new traction control system, blue hood stripes, LED lighting. It is the new traction control system which is said to be the fastest reacting in the industry. It comes with auto adapt functionality in order to suit different road conditions and driving styles.
The trademark Koenigsegg doors are a main highlight to this super car.
The vehicle is packed with brilliant information system includes with all new digital dash, G force meter, Sat-nav, music, power meters, lap-timer and compasses. The car features a new Agera stitching that will provide better fluidity to the interior.
Koenigsegg Agera Engine & TransmissionComing to the engine power, the vehicle is powered by a company's owned 5.0 litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine. The power mill is capable to generate a maximum power of 940 hp at 6900 rpm and a peak torque of 1100 Nm at 4000 rpm. The engine is developed using a carbon fiber and the aluminium construction, which will give it a weight around 197 kg.
This V8 4 valves engine comes with Sequential and multi-point fuel injection technology. The engine transmission is coupled with a 7-speed dual clutch with paddle shifters.
Koenigsegg Agera MileageThe vehicle claims to deliver a fuel economy of 6 kmpl in city roads and around 8 kmpl on the highways.
Koenigsegg Agera Braking and SafetyThe Koenigsegg is incorporated with latest braking Technology added with an adjustable ABS system, 392x36 and 380x34 ventilated and drilled ceramic discs.
Koenigsegg Agera Performance and HandlingThe luxury sport car will reaches 0 to 100 kmph mark in just 3.1 sec and 0 to 200 kmph mark in about 8.9 sec. It comes also equipped with a unique Triplex suspension and lighter rear exhaust section.
What do we think about Koenigsegg Agera?It is a great performer in the class and equipped with stunning Koenigsegg aluminum 5,0L V8, 4 valves engine. The car also exhibits the stunning dihedral synchro helix door open technology and low-slung roof.
Koenigsegg Agera CompetitorsThe vehicle will face a stiff competition of Bugatti Veyron Super Sport and Tuatara supercar.
Ask a Question on Koenigsegg Agera
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car:
Tata Hexa - Request Call Back
For any query, please provide the following details. Our representative will call you back.
Assured Benefits worth Rs. 33,000 /-
Your request has been accepted. We will soon arrange a call for you with an Autoportal Executive.