- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Koenigsegg Agera Reviews (19)
Read all Koenigsegg Agera Reviews Write a Review
Koenigsegg Agera Sales Statistics
Koenigsegg Agera News
- Kawasaki Z900 official video out Prashant Singh, 14-11-2016 The 'Z' series gets sinister, more demonic than ever before and Z900 is a clear...
- Sensational Koenigsegg Regera launched at Geneva Motor Show Vicky Choudhary, 04-03-2015 The Regera, with a combined output of more than 1500 bhp between the electric mo...
- Toroidion 1MW electric Supercar teased ahead of official launch Arjit Garg, 11-02-2015 Toroidion is aiming to match the power output equivalent to Koenigsegg One's 134...
- Koenigsegg to reveal Regera Megacar at the Geneva Motorshow Arjit Garg, 10-02-2015 A single image posted on the Facebook says "Regera Koenigsegg Megacar Unveil" an...
- Tata Tigor – The future is bright Ashish Masih, 20-03-2017 Tiago based entry sedan has looks, cabin quality and comfortable ride quality to...
- Honda WR-V – Mix and match Ashish Masih, 08-03-2017 Honda hopes that surging sales in the compact SUV space will help the WR-V find plenty...
- Hyundai Grand i10 – Impressive all-rounder Ashish Masih, 07-02-2017 With more features, an upgraded engine and smarter looks, the Grand i10 is better...
Koenigsegg Agera Overview
In the same year, the car has been named as the Hypercar of the Year in 2010. The Koenigsegg is an exclusive brand and becomes the first potential competitor of Bugatti and Pagani. The car is built for the rich and super rich and it is one best option for high speed to the Indian car enthusiasts. The Agera comes with nuclear-style power and a great performer for the luxury sports car segment.
Koenigsegg Agera is available in various colors like Orange Amber, Sparkling Tpaz, Black Hematite, Emerald Green, Goshenite White, Sapphire Blue, Ruby Red Metallic, Heliodor Yellow, Sparkling Gunmetal and Lapiz Lazuli.
Koenigsegg Agera Exterior
This chassis is integrated with fuel tanks for both safety and an optimal weight distribution. There is an electronically adjustable rear wing added with the auto setting or manual control. The vehicle is equipped with forged aluminum wheels integrated with center locking. It comes with 19 inch wheels on the front and at the rear it has 20 inch wheels. There is set of Michelin Super Sport tires which will ensure great performance even at the top speeds of up to 420kmph. The model is framed by an all-new carbon fibre centre console and tunnel assembly, ensuring very clean and stylish appearance.
Koenigsegg Agera Interior
The Agera is loaded with other highlights include a new traction control system, blue hood stripes, LED lighting. It is the new traction control system which is said to be the fastest reacting in the industry. It comes with auto adapt functionality in order to suit different road conditions and driving styles.
The trademark Koenigsegg doors are a main highlight to this super car.
The vehicle is packed with brilliant information system includes with all new digital dash, G force meter, Sat-nav, music, power meters, lap-timer and compasses. The car features a new Agera stitching that will provide better fluidity to the interior.
Koenigsegg Agera Engine & Transmission
This V8 4 valves engine comes with Sequential and multi-point fuel injection technology. The engine transmission is coupled with a 7-speed dual clutch with paddle shifters.
Koenigsegg Agera Mileage
Koenigsegg Agera Braking and Safety
Koenigsegg Agera Performance and Handling
What do we think about Koenigsegg Agera?
Koenigsegg Agera Competitors
More on Koenigsegg Agera
Koenigsegg Agera Important Features
- Koenigsegg Agera Boot Space Capacity
- Koenigsegg Agera Ground Clearance
- Koenigsegg Agera Fuel Tank Capacity
- Koenigsegg Agera Power windows
- Koenigsegg Agera Air Conditioner
- Koenigsegg Agera Airbags
- Koenigsegg Agera Bluetooth Connectivity
- Koenigsegg Agera Defogger
- Koenigsegg Agera Music System
- Koenigsegg Agera Steering Mounted Controls