Lamborghini Aventador - FAQs
1. Where are the Lamborghini showrooms located in Delhi-NCR?
Lamborghini is an Italian automotive company that produces only high-end sports cars. It’s one of the most luxurious cars of the world and therefore, there is only one Lamborghini showroom in Delhi-NCR. It’s located on A-16, M.C.I.E, Mathura Road, New Delhi.
2. How many colours are available in the Lamborghini Aventador variants?
As you would expect, Lamborghini Aventador offers stunning exterior visuals with its exclusive colours that have blend of class and luxury. It can be availed in five unique shades which are yellow, white, silver red metallic and orange.
3. What is the average mileage of Lamborghini Aventador?
Lamborghini Aventador has three versions with different city and highway mileages. The three variants are Aventador LP 700-4, Aventador LP 700-4 Roadster and Aventador S. The city mileage of these variants is 5 kmpl and highway mileage is 7 kmpl.
4. Please tell me something about the stand-out in-cabin features of the new Lamborghini Aventador?
Lamborghini Aventador is equipped with excellent features such as automatic climate control, multifunctional steering wheel, glove compartment, electric adjustable seats, digital odometer, CD/DVD player and much more.
5. How many passengers can sit comfortably in Lamborghini Aventador?
It’s a high-end sports car and it comes with a seating capacity of only two adults. It’s not a family car but is very comfortable and spacious.
6. How many model variants are available in the Indian market of Lamborghini Aventador?
The Lamborghini Aventador is available in three variants in the Indian market. These are Aventador LP 700-4, Aventador LP 700-4 Roadster and Aventador S. All the variants are powered by a 6.5-litre 48V petrol engine and come with only automatic transmission.
7. What is the ground clearance of Lamborghini Aventador in the Indian market?
It has ground clearance of minimum 100 mm in all the three variants. However, it’s a high-end sports car so it can’t be used much in the city due to its low ground clearance. You can’t drive it on city roads with speed-breakers.
8. What special safety features are available for passengers in the Lamborghini Aventador?
The safety essentials of this high-end luxury sports car include electronic stability program, ABS, child safety locks, engine immobilizer, adaptive passenger airbags, dual stage driver airbag, additional head-thorax airbags, knee airbags, ignition key off reminder and central lock in all the three variants.
9. Tell me something about the engine performance of Lamborghini Aventador?
Lamborghini Aventador is powered by a 6498 cc petrol engine that generates a maximum power of 730 bhp. The car comes only with the option of automatic transmission. It can accelerate from 0-100 kmph in mere 2.9 seconds, with a top speed of 350 kmph. It is the fastest car in India. The mileage offered by the engine is around 5 kmpl.
10. How many colours are available in Lamborghini Aventador in India?
Lamborghini Aventador is available in only a single colour in India - Blu Cepheus. Availability of other colour options in India is not yet known as there has been no such announcement by the company.