- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Lamborghini Gallardo Reviews (5)
Read all Lamborghini Gallardo Reviews Write a Review
Lamborghini Gallardo Sales Statistics
Lamborghini Gallardo News
- Unnamed Bus Driver in China owns Lamborghini Gallardo Davender Soni, 20-05-2016 This unnamed Bus Driver in China owns a Lamborghini Gallardo and an Audi R8.
- Video - Lamborghini Concept S walkaround Anurag Busi, 31-07-2015 Here is a detailed look at the unique Lamborghini Concept S from 2005.
- Unique 2006 Lamborghini Concept S to be auctioned Anurag Busi, 13-07-2015 The one and only Lamborghini Concept S is on its way to the auction block for a...
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento with only delivery mileage for sale Anurag Busi, 07-07-2015 This track-only Lamborghini Sesto Elemento (Sixth Element) is for sale, but it c...
- Hyundai Xcent – Hyundai ups the ante Ashish Masih, 25-04-2017 The 2017 Xcent is more rounded than before and seems like the near perfect entry...
- Ford Figo Sports Edition First Test Drive Prashant Singh, 21-04-2017 How is the new Ford Figo Sports Edition different from its standard version? And...
- Volvo S60 Polestar: Inverse but proportional Abhijeet Singh, 16-04-2017 Volvo's sensible but fast S60 Polestar makes it to India. Out here at the Kari Motor...
- Renault Lodgy Stepway: First Drive Davender Soni, 12-04-2017 Renault launched Lodgy MPV in 2015 and recieved average sales figures. But now with...
Lamborghini Gallardo Overview
Then, Sant’Agata brought up this Gallardo which is a serious super sports car carrying a variety of super features. From the arrival, Lamborghini Gallardo faced a competition with rival models like Porsche 911 Turbo and the 360 Modena.
Current range of Gallardo is LP560 – 4 which is a scream proof and live model of Lamborghini and features cleanest, ecological and affordable quality.
Lamborghini Gallardo Exterior
In the exterior, the panels are formed by thermoplastic. Most of the components of Gallardo are made of carbon-fibre that encourage light weight. Moreover, it has side windows and rear of polycarbonate and has light wheels of 19 inches.
Lamborghini Gallardo Interior
The inside cabin is made of carbon fibre and decorated in leather. The car is styled in solid material that increases the age of this car. It is built with classic cues which showcases genuine quality, a great trim level and brilliant ergonomic clarity. The best thing of Gallardo interior is its distinguishing switchgear, beautiful sat-nav technology and air-con capacity.
Lamborghini Gallardo Engine & Transmission
Featuring 1410 kg, this model is very light 4WD supercar. The engine has all features that blow the mind. In just 3.7 seconds, it reaches the speed of 60 mph and in 7.7 seconds, it gets 100 mph speed. The engine is mated with advanced transmission that smoothens up the acceleration of this car.
Lamborghini Gallardo Mileage
Lamborghini Gallardo Braking and Safety
Lamborghini Gallardo Performance and Handling
What do we think about Lamborghini Gallardo?
Lamborghini Gallardo Competitors
Other Lamborghini Cars
More on Lamborghini Gallardo