- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Lamborghini Gallardo Reviews (5)
Read all Lamborghini Gallardo Reviews Write a Review
Lamborghini Gallardo Sales Statistics
Lamborghini Gallardo News
- Lamborghini Huracan Performante to be launched on April 7, 2017 Anurag Busi, 24-03-2017 More sophisticated components like the upgradations to a lighter exhaust, titani...
- Lamborghni Aventador S Launched at Rs. 5.01 Crores Mayank, 03-03-2017 It is the most powerful and flagship variant of the Aventador range in the count...
- First unit of the exclusive edition Lamborghini Centenario delivered Anurag Busi, 28-02-2017 The Lamborghini Centenario was first showcased at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show and...
- Lamborghini Aventador S set to launch in India on 3rd March, 2017 Anurag Busi, 21-02-2017 The Aventador S is the first production from Lamborghini to come with a 4-wheel...
- Maruti Alto vs Renault Kwid vs Datsun Redi-Go Ashish Masih, 28-03-2017 Budget car buyers have never had it so good. You can choose cars that offer style,...
- Tata Tigor – The future is bright Ashish Masih, 20-03-2017 Tiago based entry sedan has looks, cabin quality and comfortable ride quality to...
- Honda WR-V – Mix and match Ashish Masih, 08-03-2017 Honda hopes that surging sales in the compact SUV space will help the WR-V find plenty...
- Hyundai Grand i10 – Impressive all-rounder Ashish Masih, 07-02-2017 With more features, an upgraded engine and smarter looks, the Grand i10 is better...
Lamborghini Gallardo Overview
Then, Sant’Agata brought up this Gallardo which is a serious super sports car carrying a variety of super features. From the arrival, Lamborghini Gallardo faced a competition with rival models like Porsche 911 Turbo and the 360 Modena.
Current range of Gallardo is LP560 – 4 which is a scream proof and live model of Lamborghini and features cleanest, ecological and affordable quality.
Lamborghini Gallardo Exterior
In the exterior, the panels are formed by thermoplastic. Most of the components of Gallardo are made of carbon-fibre that encourage light weight. Moreover, it has side windows and rear of polycarbonate and has light wheels of 19 inches.
Lamborghini Gallardo Interior
The inside cabin is made of carbon fibre and decorated in leather. The car is styled in solid material that increases the age of this car. It is built with classic cues which showcases genuine quality, a great trim level and brilliant ergonomic clarity. The best thing of Gallardo interior is its distinguishing switchgear, beautiful sat-nav technology and air-con capacity.
Lamborghini Gallardo Engine & Transmission
Featuring 1410 kg, this model is very light 4WD supercar. The engine has all features that blow the mind. In just 3.7 seconds, it reaches the speed of 60 mph and in 7.7 seconds, it gets 100 mph speed. The engine is mated with advanced transmission that smoothens up the acceleration of this car.
Lamborghini Gallardo Mileage
Lamborghini Gallardo Braking and Safety
Lamborghini Gallardo Performance and Handling
What do we think about Lamborghini Gallardo?
Lamborghini Gallardo Competitors
Other Lamborghini Cars
More on Lamborghini Gallardo