Lamborghini Huracan FAQs
1. Tell me some information regarding the warranty offered by the company for a new Lamborghini Huracan?
Every new Lamborghini Huracan comes with a standard warranty of 3 years from the company. There is no limit on the distance covered pertaining to the warranty. Availability of extended warranty is solely at the discretion of the company and can be charged extra.
2. What is the acceleration on Lamborghini Huracan? What about its top-speed?
Thanks to its powerful engine, Lamborghini Huracan accelerates from 0-100 kmph in under 3.2 seconds. The speed maxes out at 325 kmph and has been electronically restricted at that limit. You need to make sure that you adhere to road speed norms while trying out this supercar.
3. How many colours are being offered for Lamborghini Huracan in India?
At present, Lamborghini Huracan is available in 13 different colours in India. The available colour options are Rosso Mars, Nero Noctis Solid, Nero Nemesis, Nero Serapis, Marrone Apus, Grigio Titans, Arancio Borealis, Bianco Monocerus Solid, Bianco Canopus, Blue Caelum, Giallo Midas, Grigio Lynx, and Giallo Horus.
4. Which fuel options are available in Lamborghini Huracan?
Presently, Lamborghini Huracan is available only with the option of petrol fuel in India. There are no diesel variants, and there are no updates from the company regarding availability of diesel variants in India anytime soon.
5. How can I buy Lamborghini Huracan directly from the factory?
Lamborghini Huracan can be purchased only through authorised dealerships in India. You need to get in touch with the nearest Lamborghini dealership in your city to purchase a new Lamborghini Huracan.
6. Tell me something about the engine performance of Lamborghini Huracan?
Lamborghini Huracan comes equipped with a mighty 5.2-liter V10 petrol engine that delivers a peak power of 610 bhp and a peak torque of 560 Nm. The engine is mated with a 7-speed automatic transmission gearbox.
7. Which other cars are giving a competition to Lamborghini Huracan?
Being a performance-oriented supercar, Lamborghini Huracan faces stiff competition from some noteworthy competitors, including Ferrari California T, Aston Martin Vantage Roadster, and 911 Turbo S Cabriolet.
8. What is the mileage offered by Lamborghini Huracan?
Lamborghini Huracan delivers an impressive mileage ranging from 10.6 to 11.24 kmpl across all of its variants available in India. With 90 litres fuel tank, you need not worry about constant refueling while enjoying driving this beast of a performer.
9. How many travelers can sit comfortably in Lamborghini Huracan? How about the storage space?
You need to remember that Lamborghini Huracan is a performance-oriented car and not a family car. It offers comfortable seating for only two passengers in the front row. At 480 liters, the boot space is more than adequate for such a car.
10. Please highlight the safety features of Lamborghini Huracan?
Lamborghini Huracan is equipped with some noteworthy safety features, like ABS, EBD, front and rear parking sensors, central locking, dual-front airbags, anti-theft alarm, front and side impact beams, seat-belt warning, door ajar warning, and traction control.
11. How many variants of Lamborghini Huracan are available in India?
Presently, Lamborghini Huracan comes in six different variants in India, but all of them run on petrol and come with automatic transmission options. The features vary slightly according to the variant you choose.