Land Rover Discovery 4Discontinued
Get On-Road Price for Land Rover Discovery 4
Request for Booking - Land Rover Discovery 4
Request for Booking - Land Rover Discovery 4
Land Rover Discovery 4
Land Rover Discovery 4 Key Features
MeridianTM audio system
The Meridian™ Sound Systems provide a natural enveloping concert-like experience, including 17-speaker surround sound.
Heated Front and Rear Seats
Sculpted seats will take your driving experience to the next level. with ventilated seats available as a Bespoke option.
All Terrain Expertise
On tramac, gravel, snow and sand, Terrain Response makes sure your drive is responsive, safe and controlled.
- Advanced safety and comfort features
- High-quality and purpose-built cabin
- Exceptional off-roading capabilities
- Fuel economy is not great
- It’s huge size makes it tricky to move and park in cities
- Slightly overpriced
Land Rover Discovery 4 News
- Range Rover Velar to be unveiled on March 1 Davender Soni, Today Land Rover has confirmed that it will add a new SUV in its Range Rover SUV...
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Petrol Price Slashed by Rs. 7 Lakhs Mayank, 17-02-2017 Currently, Land Rover dealers, across the nation, are offering the SUV at a...
- Land Rover to Conduct an Off-Road experience for its Customers in Chennai Davender Soni, 31-01-2017 Land Rover Experience has been scheduled on the weekend of 3rd – 5th...
- 2017 Range Rover Evoque Petrol SE Launched at Rs. 53.20 Lakhs Mayank, 11-01-2017 Being based on the SE trim, the 2017 Range Rover Evoque petrol can be booked...
- Land Rover Freelander 2- The King Off the Road! Arjit Garg, 03-03-2015 We drove the Freelander2 at the Land Rover Experience held at Delhi and did extreme...
- Range Rover Evoque Test Drive Review - Style meets substance... Ashish Masih, 09-06-2014 We spend a couple of days with Land Rover’s stylish offering to figure out what the...
- Audi A3 – New A3 gets an A-Plus Ashish Masih, Today Audi ups the game in the entry luxury segment with useful feature upgrades and feisty...
- New Honda City – Long live the king Ashish Masih, 20-02-2017 Honda has updated the popular City sedan with plenty of new features and subtle changes...
Land Rover Discovery 4 OverviewLand Rover Discovery is the class clown from the British car maker, which was launched back in 2011. It can seat seven passengers and was first showcased in the movie Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara.The vehicle is packed with Land Rover's award-winning Terrain Response System technology and has a load space volume of up to 2,500 liters.
It has the looks of the robust military jeep, which also stands between luxury and armored vehicles.The Land Rover Discovery is available in exciting color options like Santorini Black Metallic, Indus Silver Metallic, Ipanema Sand Metallic, Marmaris Teal Metallic, Baltic Blue Metallic, Firenze Red Metallic, Aintree Green Metallic, Orkney Grey Metallic, Fuji White, Nara Bronze Metallic and Siberian Silver Metallic.
Land Rover Discovery 4 ExteriorThe Land Rover Discovery is equipped with new front and rear bumpers, which are completely different from its predecessors. The vehicle has chrome plated front grille that ensures a vintage feel. There is a square shaped pocketed headlamp which comes with an adaptive Xenon blend and circular fog lamps at the corner.
It is also fitted with a row of daytime running LED lights to the main front lamp unit. It has a steeper windscreen added with body colored wheel arches and tailgate handle. The exterior rear view mirrors come with a memory function and powerfold system. There is a parking aid on the front and rear.
The vehicle is incorporated with the Land Rover’s innovative Integrated Body Frame (IBF) construction technique. The vehicles come with a 5-door entry and has accommodates seven passengers.
Land Rover Discovery 4 InteriorThe interiors feature with an automatic multi function leather steering wheel featuring with cruise-control, audio control and Jaguar voice control. Its vehicle is also equipped with classical road map navigation and four-wheel drive information mode added with a Premium DVD navigation system.
The other features of this SUV include a personal telephone integration system with Volumetric Alarm System and Bluetooth functionality. It has a graphical image system that displays the amount of suspension movement, status of the locking differentials, steering angle the front wheels, gear selected on automatic versions and current mode of Terrain Response system. The additional features are tilt or slide front glass, electric sunroof, power rear and front windows and fixed glass roof. The company also offers a keyless entry with child safety locks and power door locks.
Land Rover Discovery 4 Engine & TransmissionThe Discovery is powered by a 2993cc 3.0-Lt TDV6 Automatic diesel engine that is fitted with 6-cylinders incorporated with 4 valves per cylinder. The engine is coupled with a 6-speed automatic gearbox with command shift. The mill is capable to deliver a maximum power of 180 Kw at 4,000 rpm and a peak torque of 600Nm at 2,000rpm.
The vehicle has advanced engine features including twin-sequential turbochargers. it has taller gearing which help to take advantage of engines greater torque output. It is integrated with an updated lock-up system, which further reduce fuel consumption.
Land Rover Discovery 4 MileageLand Rover uses a new LR-Turbo diesel engine with an arrangement of V6 cylinders to deliver modish fuel efficiency. The diesel powered SUV claims to manage a mileage about 7.5 kmpl.
Land Rover Discovery 4 Braking and SafetyLand Rover Discovery is loaded with ventilated disc brakes for both front and rear. It also features with Electric Parking Brake system. It also features with an efficient terrain response system which will manage the throttle, gear settings, suspension heights and differential lock. Additionally, the vehicle has safety features like a Traction Control System, ABS, Dynamic Stability Control, Emergency Brake Assist (EBA), DVD Navigation system, Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD), Roll Stability Control and Cornering Brake Control (CBC).
Land Rover Discovery 4 Performance and HandlingThis Land Rover SUV is capable to reach the 100 kmph mark in just 12.5 seconds. The masculine vehicle can attain a top speed of 215 kmph. The standard version is packed by 19 inch 7-spoke alloy wheels and the premium version of 19 inch 10 spoke alloy wheel. The vehicle features tubeless tyres with a tubeless tire repair system.
What do we think about Land Rover Discovery 4?Overall, this Discovery has advanced braking and suspension mechanism, so it an appropriate companion through some of the wettest weather. It is sturdy and excellent at negotiating puddles. Engine and attractive exteriors are big plus points.
Land Rover Discovery 4 CompetitorsThe SUV will face a stiff competition from the rivals like Audi Q7 and Mercedes Benz ML Class in this segment.
Other Land Rover Cars
More on Land Rover Discovery 4
Land Rover Discovery 4 Important Features
- Land Rover Discovery 4 Boot Space Capacity
- Land Rover Discovery 4 Ground Clearance
- Land Rover Discovery 4 Fuel Tank Capacity
- Land Rover Discovery 4 Power windows
- Land Rover Discovery 4 Air Conditioner
- Land Rover Discovery 4 ABS
- Land Rover Discovery 4 Airbags
- Land Rover Discovery 4 Bluetooth Connectivity
- Land Rover Discovery 4 Defogger
- Land Rover Discovery 4 Steering Mounted Controls
- Land Rover Discovery 4 Music System
Ask a Question on Land Rover Discovery 4
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car:
Tata Hexa - Request Call Back
For any query, please provide the following details. Our representative will call you back.
Assured Benefits worth Rs. 33,000 /-
Your request has been accepted. We will soon arrange a call for you with an Autoportal Executive.