Mahindra TUV 300 FAQs
1. Mention the safety and security features provided in Mahindra TUV300 Plus.
Mahindra TUV300 Plus comes in three major variants, all of which have different safety measures. The P4 has the facilities of headlamp beam adjuster, power door lock, child safety lock and engine immobilizer. The P6 offers the additional facilities of ABS with EBD, and airbags for the passengers and on the sides. The P6 has the extra features of a rear wiper and central locking system.
2. What are the different variants available for Mahindra TUV300?
Mahindra TUV300 Plus is available in mainly three variants, all of which come in diesel only - P4, P6 and P8. All these models are available in different colours. The choice of colour may affect the delivery date of the car but does not impact the price in any way whatsoever.
3. What are the Mahindra TUV300 Plus engine specifications?
Mahindra TUV300 Plus has a 2.2-liter diesel engine. The engine is mHAWk and is one of the greatest technologies of diesel engines. The engine produces 120 bhp power and the highest torque produced is 280 Nm. A manual gearbox with 6 gears has also been provided. The BSR Emission Standard is used and a maximum displacement of 2179 cc is produced.
4. How does Mahindra TUV300 Plus take care of the entertainment to the passengers?
Mahindra TUV300 Plus has a number of entertainment feature to ensure an enjoyable ride. Some of the major features being 17.8 cm touchscreen infotainment system, voice messaging system, front and rear speakers, Bluetooth connectivity, tweeters and much more.
5. What are the instrumentation and communication features provided in Mahindra TUV300 Plus?
Mahindra TUV300 Plus is a premium offering from Mahindra. It has the basic instrumentation features of low fuel warning, door ajar warning and seat belt warning. The additional features are GPS Navigation System, Average Fuel Efficiency Indicator and Distance to Empty.
6. What are the provisions in Mahindra TUV300 Plus for the convenience and comfort of the passengers?
Mahindra TUV300 Plus has three variants. The P4 and P6 have been provided with front cup holders, upholstery, steering adjustment and 12V power outlet. Some additional features are front armrest, lumbar support, rear parking sensor and cameras, steering-mounted audio, and height adjustable driver seat.
7. Which cars are the top competitors of Mahindra TUV300 Plus?
8. Mention the wheel and tire specifications of Mahindra TUV300 Plus.
Mahindra TUV300 Plus has alloy wheels. The rear tire size is 215/70 R16. The front tire size is also 215/70 R16. The tires provided in the care are tubeless and radial. All these features are an improvement if we consider the Mahindra TUV300, which is the predecessor of the Mahindra TUV300 Plus.
9. What is the suspension system of Mahindra TUV300 Plus like?
The front suspension system of Mahindra TUV300 Plus is of the Double Wishbone Type, which has independent front coil springs for better support. The back suspension system is of the Multi-Link coil Spring Suspension Type, which also includes an anti-roll bar.
10. What is the mileage offered by Mahindra TUV300 Plus?
TUV300 Plus offers an ARAI-certified mileage of 18.5 kmpl on the highways and 14 kmpl on the city roads. It can achieve top speeds of 156 kmph and can go from 0-100 kmph in under 14 seconds. The fuel tank capacity of 60 liters eliminates the need of constant refueling on long journeys.