Mahindra Verito FAQs
1. Which engine oil is best for the new Mahindra Verito?
To get the best performance out of a Mahindra Verito, you must use an engine oil with specification 20W40. This is a synthetic grade engine oil that has 20W viscosity when the engine is cold and goes up to 40W viscosity once the engine heats up.
2. Can I purchase a new Mahindra Verito through the CSD Canteen in Delhi?
Yes, Mahindra Verito can be purchased through the CSD canteens throughout India. It will help you save around 10% on the price of the car. For detailed pricing information and availability, get in touch with the nearest CSD canteen in your city or a Mahindra dealership.
3. What is the waiting period for a new Mahindra Verito?
The exact waiting period on a new Mahindra Verito varies from city to city. Usually, you need to wait for around two weeks to get the delivery of a new Mahindra Verito. The period might increase slightly if you opt for a slow-moving colour or variant.
4. What is the approximate service and maintenance cost on a new Mahindra Verito for a period of five years from the purchase?
The exact service and maintenance cost can vary according to how you handle and maintain the car. Usually, the service cost for the first five years on a Mahindra Verito comes to around Rs. 26,000. This translates to approximately Rs. 5,200/- per year, including the free services.
5. What is the mileage offered by Mahindra Verito?
As per ARAI, Mahindra Verito offers a mileage of up to 21 kmpl on highways and around 16 kmpl on city roads.
6. Please share some information regarding the engine specification of Mahindra Verito?
There is only one diesel engine option available in Mahindra Verito. It is powered by a 1.5-litre 8V dCi CDRi engine that generates a maximum power of 65 bhp and a maximum torque of 160 Nm. The 1461 cc engine is mated with a manual transmission system that offers excellent control over the vehicle.
7. How about the seating and storage capacity in Mahindra Verito?
Thanks to its spacious seats and plenty of legroom, Mahindra Verito offers comfortable seating for 5 passengers. The boot space of 510 litres is more than adequate to handle luggage for extended holidays and it complements the nifty storage spaces in the cabin.
8. Which other cars does Mahindra Verito competes with?
9. What are the colour options available in Mahindra Verito?
Mahindra Verito is available in eight different colours in India, namely Dolphin Grey, Toreador Red, Diamond White, Onyx Black, Twilight Blue, Rocky Beige, Mist Silver, and Java Brown. The price of the car is not affected by the choice of colour.
10. What are the safety features available in Mahindra Verito?
Mahindra Verito comes equipped with some excellent safety features, like ABS, EBD, child safety locks, central locking, anti-theft alarm, power door locks, driver airbag, front and side impact beams, seatbelt warning, and door ajar warning.