Madan Mohan Chakraborty's review on Mahindra SsangYong Rexton RX7 AT
Year of Manufacture : 2013 | Driven no. of Kms. : 10000
- Pros: Not going to break, Reliable, Safety, Different
- Cons: Some not important parts are not always avaialble
1) This uses a Mercedes commercial engine, which is a workhorse and do not do anything till 60000 km. 2) Start the engine and wait till the temp needle start moving. Once you have started, do not put the engine off till the needle reaches half mark. 3) Do not stop the engine in traffic, commercial engines are not designed for that. 4) Do not wash your car with petrol or diesel at the bottom, also, do not use water to clean the engine.
5. Many people are not aware about right driving habits and this car will be destroyed if proper methods are not followed.
6. In city, with little use, you may also get mileage till say 7 km per liter - do not worry, similarly if your driving habit is right, you may also get a mileage of 14 in highways... 7. This is a safe car, and you can go up to 150 km p h - however, if you love driving, drive more so do not cross 120 km p h
5. In Indian condition, clean the air filter every 2000 km.
6. I also use 300 ml of T 2 oil or 2 T oil with 75 Liters of diesel. Commercial engine needs lubrication, only Indian Oil has 2 T oil now along with Gulf.