Maruti Suzuki 800
Maruti Suzuki 800
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
- Maruti Suzuki 800 Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Maruti Suzuki 800 Reviews (12)
Read all Maruti Suzuki 800 Reviews Write a Review
Maruti Suzuki 800 Sales Statistics
Maruti Suzuki 800 News
- Exclusive:Auto Expo 2016 will Witness revealing of 80 New Vehicles Davender Soni, 22-01-2016 Auto Expo 2016 scheduled for the first week of February will witness unveiling o...
- Maruti Suzuki halts production of the iconic M800 Akshit Juneja, 09-02-2014 After 30 years of dream run, journey of the iconic M800 came to an end on this J...
- Image Gallery - 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire Davender Soni, 25-04-2017 Image gallery of all new Maruti Suzuki Dzire.
- All-New Maruti Suzuki DZire Unveiled; Launch on May 16, 2017 Mayank, 25-04-2017 All-New Maruti DZire would be officially launched on May 16, 2017 in the Indian...
- Maruti Alto vs Renault Kwid vs Datsun Redi-Go Ashish Masih, 28-03-2017 Budget car buyers have never had it so good. You can choose cars that offer style,...
- Maruti Baleno RS – A streetcar named desire Ashish Masih, 06-03-2017 Maruti adds a new 1-litre turbo engine to the Baleno line-up. Rivals should be very...
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis – One funky number Ashish Masih, 23-01-2017 Maruti Suzuki wants to expand its consumer base with the stylish and brash looking...
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire AGS – The automatic choice Ashish Masih, 29-06-2016 The Dzire becomes the latest car in the Maruti stable to get the cost effective but...
Maruti Suzuki 800 Overview
Maruti Suzuki 800 Exterior
The side profile is rudimentary with minor detailing on doors and handles. Overall the design doesn’t fascinates the younger generation but yet lovable by a large chunk of people. Moreover, the plus point of its compact dimensions helps it to take a stand in the parking lot.
Maruti Suzuki 800 Interior
The dashboard at the front though lacks contemporary taste but is functional and durable at the same time. It can hold music system and has inbuilt rack for storage. The dashboard is toned in blackish grey color. Front passengers have slim door pockets on their side which can hold couple of magazine. The air conditioner is simple with minimal controls that can even be operated by a layman.
Maruti Suzuki 800 Engine & Transmission
The engine is coupled with 4-speed manual transmission system which helps it to get on to the top speed of 144 kmph.
Maruti Suzuki 800 Mileage
As the engine is quite old now, it lacks in mileage department which could be troublesome for mileage quotient people especially in India, where people before buying a car research thoroughly about the efficiency and mileage.
Maruti Suzuki 800 Braking and Safety
Over the years Maruti Suzuki has certainly reached new level in safety and security but newer standards that demands ABS and airbags are not there in the car. But yet it is loaded with intelligent computerized theft control system, side impact beams can survive average collision impacts. Also the seat belts are included as an obligatory safety precaution.
Maruti Suzuki 800 Performance and Handling
In terms of handling, some amount of vibrations can be felt during ride while the rear suspension of the car is average. But overall the performance is respectable in the segment and hasn’t been compromised totally.
What do we think about Maruti Suzuki 800?
But the story is not over yet. Its successor Alto 800 has successfully continued the legacy and has established several records in the Indian market.But we can say that Maruti 800 is definitely a hot favorite in the used car market which is growing with a rapid pace.
Maruti Suzuki 800 Competitors
Other Maruti Suzuki Cars
More on Maruti Suzuki 800