Maruti Suzuki Alto FAQs
1. What is the mileage offered by Maruti Suzuki Alto?
Like all Maruti Suzuki cars, Maruti Suzuki Alto also offers an excellent mileage. As per ARAI, it has been certified to deliver an excellent mileage of approximately 22.1 kmpl on the highways and approximately 17.6 kmpl on the city roads. The actual mileage may vary according to the driving conditions.
2. What is Maruti Suzuki Alto price range?
Maruti Suzuki Alto is an entry-level hatchback and has been priced competitively for the market. The price range for Maruti Alto starts from Rs. 2.94 Lakhs and peaks at Rs. 4.09 Lakhs for ex-showroom Delhi.
3. What type of fuel options are available in Maruti Suzuki Alto?
Although the Maruti Suzuki Alto is available in 7 different variants, they all are powered by a Petrol engine only. There is no information yet regarding the availability of any CNG variant from the company as of now.
4. Please mention the engine specifications of Maruti Suzuki Alto?
The latest Maruti Suzuki Alto is powered by a 0.8 litre, 3-cylinder, BS-6 Petrol engine that is capable of generating a power of 48 PS and a torque of 69 Nm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
5. Is the company offering any discounts on Maruti Suzuki Alto?
Promotional discounts are offered at the sole discretion of the company or the dealership. In order to get the updated information regarding the availability of any discounts on the new Maruti Suzuki Alto, get in touch with your nearest Maruti Suzuki dealership.
6. How many travellers can sit comfortably in the Maruti Suzuki Alto?
Maruti Suzuki Alto offers comfortable seating space for 5 passengers in the classic 2+3 seating arrangement. Legroom and headroom are just about adequate to allow comfortable travel for long durations.
7. How about the storage space in Maruti Suzuki Alto?
Maruti Suzuki Alto falls short in terms of storage space. With a limited boot space of 177 litres, it can barely hold two small bags. Though, there are some handy storage options provided within the cabin.
8. What type of safety features have been included in the Maruti Suzuki Alto?
Maruti Suzuki has incorporated some impressive safety features in the car for the safety of the passengers. Some of the noteworthy safety features are dual front airbags, front and rear seatbelts, disc brakes, front and side impact beams, engine immobilizer, crash sensor and several more.
9. How is the acceleration in Maruti Suzuki Alto? How about the top speed?
The 799-cc engine in the Maruti Suzuki Alto can race from 0-100 kmph in 19 seconds while the top-speed maxes out at 140 kmph. You must abide by the road speed limits before trying out the maximum speed till which this car can go. The fuel tank capacity is 35 litres.
10. What type of features have been included for the comfort of the travellers?
Maruti Suzuki Alto has several useful features for the comfort and convenience of the travellers such as Power steering, front power windows, remote trunk opener, remote fuel lid opener, Climate control, USB charger, bottle holder and much more.