Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 FAQs
1. How long do I need to wait for the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10?
The waiting period for the standard petrol variant is around a week, but in case you are looking for the automatic transmission then you have to wait for around one to two months for the delivery of your car.
2. Can I get Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 through the CSD Canteen?
Yes, the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 is available through CSD canteens. This will help you save up to 10% on the cost of the car. For more details get in touch with your nearest CSD canteen or Maruti Suzuki dealership.
3. Are there any discounts available for Maruti Suzuki Alto K10?
Discounts and offers are offered solely at the prerogative of the company which offers it through respective dealerships. To get up to date information regarding offers and discounts get in touch with the nearest Maruti Suzuki dealership in your city.
4. Can you provide some information regarding the estimated maintenance cost for a new Maruti Suzuki Alto K10?
Maruti Suzuki cars are known for their excellent performance and low maintenance. Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 has an estimated maintenance cost of Rs. 34,000/- for a period of 10 years from purchase. This includes the free services and warranties that come with the purchase.
5. How about the top speed that one can get on Maruti Suzuki Alto K10?
The highest speed that you can get on the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 is around 145 kmph for both manual and automatic transmission variants.
6. How about the safety features in Maruti Suzuki Alto K10?
Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 is an entry-level car and misses out on some of the latest safety features. But, it does come equipped with some good safety features such as front ventilated disc brakes, driver airbag, child safety lock, collapsing steering column, front and rear fog lamps, engine immobilizer and much more.
7. How many colour variations are available in Maruti Suzuki Alto K10?
Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 is available in seven different colour options - Midnight Black, Superior White, Silky silver, Tango Orange, Cerulean Blue, Fire Brick Red, and Granite Grey.
8. Tell me about the mileage of Maruti Suzuki Alto K10?
Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 offers an ARAI certified mileage of 24.07 kmpl for both the manual and automatic transmission options. The actual mileage in the city will be slightly lower, at around 18 kmpl due to traffic congestion and road conditions.
9. What fuel options are available for Maruti Suzuki Alto K10?
Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 is available in both petrol and CNG engines with the option of manual or automatic transmission. The 1.0-liter K-Series engine generates a maximum power of 68 PS and 90 Nm of torque.
10. Which other cars does the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 competes with?
11. Can you provide some information regarding the in-cabin features in Maruti Suzuki Alto K10?
There are some interesting features provided in Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 to make it a comfortable car for the family. Some of the noteworthy features include air conditioning, front power windows, central locking, power steering, audio system and much more.