What is the mileage of Alto K10? My K10 doesn’t deliver me more than 14 kmpl mileage.
By: chandan on 27 april 2017
The ARAI claimed mileage of Alto K10 is 24 kmpl while as per user reviews it delivers around 21-22 kmpl on highway and 16-17 in city driving conditions.
You can improve the mileage of your car, here are some tips:
• Avoid accelerating or decelerating unnecessarily.
• Select right gear as incorrect gearshifts can lead to more fuel consumption.
• Tune up the engine as properly tuned engine maximizes power and greatly enhance fuel efficiency, be sure that sparks plugs in good condition, change oil on time, make sure that air filter is clean.
• Check wheels for free rotation as under inflated tires increase fuel consumption.
• Avoid idling your vehicle, if you are going to stop more than 30 seconds, except in traffic, turn off the engine.
• Servicing of your vehicle must be carried out as specified in owner’s manual.
Related Questions on Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
Rishu Gupta 2017-05-271Answer
Ravi sekhar kompella 2017-05-061Answer
More on Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
Other Maruti Suzuki Cars
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio X
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross 2017
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Maruti Suzuki Gypsy
- Maruti Suzuki Omni
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R