Maruti Suzuki Celerio Latest News
- Maruti Celerio Diesel Discontinued in India added by Mayank Gupta 03-02-2017 on, 18:55 The company website currently displays only the prices of petrol variants of Celerio.
- Maruti Celerio ZXi AMT Launched at Rs. 4.99 Lakhs added by Anurag Busi 08-05-2015 on, 15:09 It is being launched to commemorate the first anniversary of the car in the country.
- Maruti Celerio bookings now open added by Manisha Sharma 24-01-2014 on, 16:58 The Maruti Celerio comes with features steering-mounted audio controls
- Maruti Celerio X Brochure Leaked Ahead of Launch added by Autoportal Team 06-10-2017 on, 14:18 The black and beige colour tone of the regular Celerio has been scrapped and the car now embraces...
- Maruti Celerio Limited Edition Launched at Rs. 4.87 lakh added by Autoportal Team 04-08-2017 on, 16:38 The major update in the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Limited Edition is the additional package that incl...
- 2017 Maruti Celerio Facelift Launched at Rs. 4.15 Lakhs added by Mayank Gupta 05-10-2017 on, 17:19 The 2017 Maruti Celerio facelift comes with updated exterior, interior and safety features.
- Five Maruti Suzuki models feature in top 10 best-selling cars list of April 2014 added by Gauri Lokhre 22-05-2014 on, 19:25 The hugely popular, Alto 800 hatchback retained the top position with total sales of 16,763 units.
- Maruti Celerio Cross Showcased at 2016 Auto Expo added by Anurag Busi 08-02-2016 on, 17:17 The sportier avatar of Celerio made its first public appearance at the 2014 Paris Motor Show.
- All vehicles to have star rating by 2016 end added by Pankaj Vig 02-02-2016 on, 10:52 Ambiguity to end soon: Every manufactured and imported car that sells in India would carry a star...
- Maruti brings AMT to Wagon R and the Stingray - Starts at INR 4.76 Lakhs! added by Sunny Soral 09-11-2015 on, 17:26 The countries biggest carmaker expands the AMT revolution to WagonR and Stingray!!
- Maruti Celerio 1 Lakh Units Sold added by 09-07-2015 on, 18:11 Being launched at the 2014 Indian Auto Expo, it was the first vehicle in the country to come with...