Maruti Suzuki Celerio Latest News
- Maruti Celerio Diesel Discontinued in India added by Mayank 03-02-2017 on, 18:55 The company website currently displays only the prices of petrol variants of Celerio.
- Five Maruti Suzuki models feature in top 10 best-selling cars list of April 2014 added by Gauri Lokhre 22-05-2014 on, 19:25 The hugely popular, Alto 800 hatchback retained the top position with total sales of 16,763 units.
- Maruti Celerio Cross Showcased at 2016 Auto Expo added by Anurag Busi 08-02-2016 on, 17:17 The sportier avatar of Celerio made its first public appearance at the 2014 Paris Motor Show.
- All vehicles to have star rating by 2016 end added by Pankaj Vig 02-02-2016 on, 10:52 Ambiguity to end soon: Every manufactured and imported car that sells in India would carry a star...
- Maruti brings AMT to Wagon R and the Stingray - Starts at INR 4.76 Lakhs! added by Sunny Soral 09-11-2015 on, 17:26 The countries biggest carmaker expands the AMT revolution to WagonR and Stingray!!
- Maruti Celerio 1 Lakh Units Sold added by 09-07-2015 on, 18:11 Being launched at the 2014 Indian Auto Expo, it was the first vehicle in the country to come with...
- Image Gallery - Maruti Suzuki Celerio Diesel added by Arjit Garg 03-06-2015 on, 17:24 The Celerio diesel starts at Rs 4.65 Lakhs (ex-showroom) and we bring you a detailed gallery for ...
- Live Launch - Maruti Suzuki Celerio Diesel added by Arjit Garg 03-06-2015 on, 12:04 We are covering the live launch of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Deisel.
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio Diesel to launch today added by Arjit Garg 03-06-2015 on, 10:22 We will be reporting live from the event, so stay tuned for all the live updates.
- Maruti Celerio Diesel to arrive on 3rd June added by Arjit Garg 01-06-2015 on, 12:56 The Celerio Diesel will be the first car from the company to get an indigenously built diesel eng...
- Maruti Celerio Diesel to Launch in June 1st Week added by 27-05-2015 on, 14:35 Maruti Celerio diesel would mark the debut of Japanese automaker's first self-made diesel engine.