How can I connect my mobile phone with my Maruti Suzuki Celerio blue tooth system?
By: Usha on 14 august 2016
Follow the following procedure for connecting your mobile phone with your Maruti Suzuki Celerio blue tooth system:
• Press the Bluetooth setup button. The Bluetooth setup menu will be displayed.
• Turn the TUNE FOLDER PUSH SOUND knob to select "Setup Bluetooth", and press the knob to determine the selection
• Turn the TUNE FOLDER PUSH SOUND knob (2) to select "Pairing", and press the knob to determine the selection.
• Select "CAR AUDIO" from the Bluetooth menu of the audio player and establish the pairing. Refer to the manual of the audio player in use for further information.
• Enter the Passkey displayed on the unit to the audio player (For phones with Bluetooth version 2.1 or above passkey input is not required), now your mobile phone should be connected with your Celerio blue tooth system.
Related Questions on Maruti Suzuki Celerio
anwar sadath 2016-11-191Answer
Anantha Prakash Rao 2016-11-071Answer
Jaskaran Sandhu 2016-11-061Answer
More on Maruti Suzuki Celerio
Other Maruti Suzuki Cars
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz 2017
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Maruti Suzuki Gypsy
- Maruti Suzuki Omni
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R