User review on Maruti Suzuki Celerio written by Rajkumar (Guest) on 18 September 2015
Rajkumar (Guest)'s review on Maruti Suzuki Celerio ZXi AMT
Year of Manufacture : 2015 | Driven no. of Kms. : 70
- Pros: Suits our requirements and practical
- Cons: Pay extra for Second Remote Key in ZXi AMT model.
Few important things missing (See Below)
Surprised by Maruti's stingy strategy of giving just One Remote Key and expecting us to Pay for Second Key. Areas of improvement:
Maruti must realise that its cars are not branded for just middle class and below middle class people. We buy it because it fits our requirements of small, easy to maintain & drive (especially by our women folk).
For ZXi AMT : just like ZXi Manual
1) Second Remote Key as with other models and all brands. Surprised Maruti is cheating people by asking extra money for the second set. Why don't they provide it ?
2) They should make Seat Height Adjustment Optional, those who are willing to pay extra also are not getting this facility. Because its absolute necessity as its mostly driven by Women and most of them are short in height.
3) ABS: Same as above, those who are willing to pay extra also are not getting this facility.
4) Second Air Bag: Same as above, those who are willing to pay extra also are not getting this facility.
More on Maruti Suzuki Celerio
User Reviews for Maruti Suzuki Celerio Competitors