I AM SORRY--I BOUGHT A CIAZ
User review on Maruti Suzuki Ciaz written by SANJAY AGGARWAL on 16 September 2016
SANJAY AGGARWAL's review on Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Zdi Plus SHVS
Year of Manufacture : 2016 | Driven no. of Kms. : 225
- Pros: SPACE.
- Cons: SUSPENSION, ARROGANT ATTITUDE OF MARUTI COMPANYS EMPLOYEES, NO CONCERN FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
1. I bought a new Maruti Ciaz ZDi PLUS (Rs. 10.65 Lakhs) from Magic Auto Pvt. Ltd., Sector-13, Dwarka, New Delhi.
2. The delivery of the car was made on 08.09.2016.
3. On 12.09.2016, I have left the car with Magic Auto P. Ltd at their show room with a complaint that the car is making a noise of thud on even the smallest of pit and that the sound is unusual and indicative of some problem in the suspension.
4. I have been told by the dealer that the problem was with a bush of the suspension which has now been changed but the best quality bush will only be available after 20th September, 2016 which they will get fitted in my car.
5. On further research on the net, I have read the same kind of experience from other customers also, which clearly indicates that the problem is just not with me but in the product supplied by Maruti Suzuki. The company is fleecing the customers by fitting low grade parts and then will mint money through the workshops when the customer will come with a complaint after some time.
6. Based on this I have demanded a replacement of the car as this clearly is a case of defective product and a customer who has spent such a huge amount, deserves the car in perfect condition for long term peace of mind.
7. The company has gone in denial mode.
8. PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL WHILE BUYING CIAZ. COMPANY IS JUST MINTING MONEY AND NOT BOTHERED ABOUT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
More on Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
User Reviews for Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Competitors