Cars in India |
Select City

How do I get my Maruti Suzuki Ertiga registered as a commercial vehicle?

By: Balaji Ramrao Mortade on 2017-15-11

1 Answers:

All vehicles are registered as private or commercial by RTO (Regional. Transport Office), so for registering your Ertiga as a commercial vehicle you need to apply to your local RTO in the prescribed application form. I advise you to visit your local RTO office for detailed information.

Joesh    2017-15-11

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

That was really nice of you! Your reply to the question is going to benefit hundreds to make a buying decision! It'll appear post moderation on the site

More Questions on Maruti Suzuki Ertiga

Trusted by our regular customers