Cars in India |
Select City

Can I get T permit for Maruti Suzuki Ertiga?

By: Ankit on 2017-21-11

1 Answers:

Yes, you can get T (Taxi) permit for a Maruti Suzuki Ertiga by applying at your local RTO (Regional Transport Office in the prescribed application form. I advise you to visit your local RTO office for detailed information.

Nand Raj    2017-21-11

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

That was really nice of you! Your reply to the question is going to benefit hundreds to make a buying decision! It'll appear post moderation on the site

More Questions on Maruti Suzuki Ertiga