How can I improve the mileage of my Maruti Suzuki Gypsy King?
By: rahul dev mohan on 31 december 2017
Here are some suggestions to improve the mileage of your Gypsy King:
• Keep air filter, spark plug, fuel filter and injectors clean.
• Drive with the optimal tyre pressure as reduced tyre pressure results in friction between the tyre rubber and road which increases fuel consumption.
• Stick to the engine oil recommended by Maruti Suzuki.
• Shift to the highest possible gear without the engine knocking.
• Driver smoothly, as rough acceleration and sudden brakes reduces fuel efficiency. Drive at the optimum speed, not exceeding about 60-70 kmph.
• Do not use clutch unnecessarily
• Avoid prolonged idling.
• Reduce AC use if possible. If you are driving slow, turn off the AC and roll down your car windows. If you are driving fast, then do the opposite.
• A serviced engine consumes lesser fuel, so don't ignore the recommended schedule.
I hope that you found these fuel saving suggestions useful.
Related Questions on Maruti Suzuki Gypsy
More on Maruti Suzuki Gypsy
Other Maruti Suzuki Cars
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Tour
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio Tour
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio X
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Tour
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Maruti Suzuki Omni
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R