User review on Maruti Suzuki S-Cross written by Ashok Kumar Bharti on 13 April 2016
Ashok Kumar Bharti's review on Maruti Suzuki S-Cross 1.3L Delta
Year of Manufacture : 2016 | Driven no. of Kms. : 2500
- Pros: Best Mileage, Good Handling, Large Space inside,
- Cons: 1. Stylish but Engineers could have worked to make it more aggressive and stylish.
1. Best Mileage: Drove 2000 Km (Delhi to Gorakhpur, up and down) with average Mileage of 24 KMPL with proper AC used. My SCROSS gives 20-23 KMPL while driving to my office from Delhi to Gurgaon.
2. Good Handling and Stay Grounded on Road.
3. Gives SUV like feeling while driving on most rough roads across INDIA I have ever seen.
4. Big Space: Good Leg and head room available for all passengers (rear and front). Boot space is more than we require generally.
5. Marks its presence on Roads. Perfect Crossover.
More on Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
User Reviews for Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Competitors